Luttrell on water

Ravage

running up that hill

We are extremely proud to welcome United States Navy SEAL, Marcus Luttrell, to our campaign. Marcus, a born Texan, grew up knowing that he was destined to serve his country as a Navy Seal. During his deployment to Afghanistan, Marcus received the Navy Cross for his amazing acts of courage and determination while facing Taliban fighters in Operation Red Wing. Upon returning to the U.S., he co-authored the New York Times bestseller Lone Survivor and built the Lone Survivor Foundation to support wounded veterans. Marcus is the I Am Waters’ campaign face of an “American Patriot” because of his remarkable strength and will to never quit.

Anybody hear news on the "Lone Survivor" movie? I loved the book and have been looking forward to seeing the movie come out, which I believe I read they started working on last year.

Anybody hear news on the "Lone Survivor" movie? I loved the book and have been looking forward to seeing the movie come out, which I believe I read they started working on last year.

Yeah they're suppose to start shooting this year and I believe it's slotted to come out in 2013.

Rumors that Ryan Renolds is playing Luttrell....

Back