M9 Holster Advice

x2 for the raven concealment. I don't like the 6004 though, I've become partial to disliking hoods.

The hood only bothered me for a day or two. I'd been using traditional thumb break duty rigs, and when Safariland came out with the SLS system, it took me a day or two to get used to it. After some practice, it wasn't an issue. Mine also wears the hood guard and the sentry switch. The mission drives the gear train.

What the hell is wrong with this one? Am I just too old school to be cool? You can adjust the strap to put it on your chest. You adjust the strap for underarm cross draw. Then for the TRULY high speed... you can wear under your civilian clothes?
41eV8sexG1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What the hell is wrong with this one? Am I just too old school to be cool? You can adjust the strap to put it on your chest. You adjust the strap for underarm cross draw. Then for the TRULY high speed... you can wear under your civilian clothes?
You "flash" the folks around you as you draw the weapon out.

I probably look down the barrel of a pistol every day because some asshole with a shoulder holster has his weapon set so that the barrel is vertical. All branches and all ranks. It seems to me that the only plus for a shoulder holster is that is comfy when you're in PTs, apart from that its a slow two handed way to draw. Some people are just too stupid to use it as well.

I probably look down the barrel of a pistol every day because some asshole with a shoulder holster has his weapon set so that the barrel is vertical. All branches and all ranks. It seems to me that the only plus for a shoulder holster is that is comfy when you're in PTs, apart from that its a slow two handed way to draw. Some people are just too stupid to use it as well.

A shoulder holster is also nice when you work at a desk all day, as belt or thigh holsters get snagged on the chair arm when you get off your ass to get coffee.

A shoulder holster IS good when you ride the desk all day at the FOB, or are in PTs. Then you realize you are at a desk, on the FOB, in PTs, and don't really need a gun.

A shoulder holster IS good when you ride the desk all day at the FOB, or are in PTs. Then you realize you are at a desk, on the FOB, in PTs, and don't really need a gun.
But you are required to have a weapon. I never worried about shoulder holstered weapons because I know they are unloaded. FOBBIT's RULE Baby!
I like the reflective belt for the weapon, any comments on it yet?

Back