Marcus Luttrel takes another blow

Servimus

Go Noles!
This was back from early April, but i didn't see it on the board.

Apparently some punks thought it would be fun to go dog shooting. Disgusting. Too bad the cops showed. Not too big on the Anchor, btw.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g[/YOUTUBE]

In case that vid doesn't work:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g[/ame]

If I was him I'd change my name, and move to Siberia. :uhh:
They'll catch the SOB.

Dunno. That's one big state. Hopefully they do. Its so much more than killing a dog when they killed Dasy though. Like i said before- too bad the cops showed.

I wish Beck would have just STFU and let him talk. Good post and reminder though Bro. Thanks. How soon we forget.

Dunno. That's one big state. Hopefully they do. Its so much more than killing a dog when they killed Dasy though. Like i said before- too bad the cops showed.

The cops showed, because IIRC, he called the cops. He showed GREAT restraint. I am not sure I would have been able to do the same, the dog was not only his DOG(which in and of itself is horrible enough), but a sort of living memorial to the team he lost.

The cops showed, because IIRC, he called the cops. He showed GREAT restraint. I am not sure I would have been able to do the same, the dog was not only his DOG(which in and of itself is horrible enough), but a sort of living memorial to the team he lost.

My point exactly. He didn't just lose a dog(albeit a great yellow lab puppy).

He did call the cops, and he did show restraint, but thank god for the kids that they got in the car and left after they shot the dog. Marcus went straight hunter mode when he was in the tree line and once that training kicks in.....nuff said.

He did call the cops, and he did show restraint, but thank god for the kids that they got in the car and left after they shot the dog. Marcus went straight hunter mode when he was in the tree line and once that training kicks in.....nuff said.

Really? What do you know about his training? Were you there...inside his head? Do you know something we don't...like was he going to go all killer on them? :rolleyes:

Mr. Luttrell is a professional, and to intimate he'd do something other than the right thing regardless of what these shitbags did is out of line.

I'm done being mean for the day so think about what you post before you hit submit reply, ok?

I'm not trying to anger you, but in the embedded interview he said he was going to shoot them.

I am not calling him a murderer.

Sorry to be causing you anger. Im off.

How did one of our friendly PJ's say it? Hidey watchy is better than speaky stupid.

Marcus Luttrel's life during and since the events of Operation Redwing seems to be like some kind of action movie.

Marcus Luttrel's life during and since the events of Operation Redwing seems to be like some kind of action movie.

I might be out of place saying this, and apologize if I am, but I don't think Marcus Luttrel would enjoy somebody saying that what happened to his friends, team members, pilots, those involved in Redwing, and regarding the events in general since that time have been like a Hollywood action movie. Real people lost their lives, families lost loved ones, friends lost best friends, our military lost exceptional people. I guess I am just not sure why that comment would be made, I don't see any humor in what he has gone through or what had transpired during the operation or after.

I think, I hope, what TA is trying to convey is that Mr. Luttrell's life story is so "extensive" (Sorry, I can't quite find the word I'm looking for) that it reads like a movie script. That isn't to trivialize Mr. Luttrell's experiences, but to place them in context against the rest of our lives.

When Hughes fought Serra, amonth or two ago, he was in Hughes corner. It looked like he had had a tough time after the said incident, but he was there supporting Hughes.

I might be out of place saying this, and apologize if I am, but I don't think Marcus Luttrel would enjoy somebody saying that what happened to his friends, team members, pilots, those involved in Redwing, and regarding the events in general since that time have been like a Hollywood action movie. Real people lost their lives, families lost loved ones, friends lost best friends, our military lost exceptional people. I guess I am just not sure why that comment would be made, I don't see any humor in what he has gone through or what had transpired during the operation or after.

Ummm... where did I say that any of it was "funny"? I fully understand that people died on Operation Redwing. You call me out when their are plenty of movies made about many battles and disasters and no one complains.

Really think about it. He is the "Lone Survivor" of Operation Redwing and he got the Navy Cross. Then after that he has that fight in the bar and now some punk kills his dog and he goes after them. It is like some kind of real life epic, sorry if that offends anyone but that is how I see it.

Back