Marines on..... Mars

nitrohuck

USAF
Verified Military
Damn, who knew? Where's Kurt Russel at???

Ex-Marine: ‘I Guarded a Mars Colony and Donald Rumsfeld Came to My Retirement on the Moon’

One ex-Marine claims he has spilled the beans on one of America’s biggest secrets.

Not only is there life on Mars, but he personally spent 17 years there guarding five top-secret colonies full of human beings.

Part of an international space team called the ‘Earth Defense Force’, the elite space fighter, Randy Cramer, who goes by the name Captain Kaye, said he trained on the moon for his special mission.

That’s not all.

It also seems former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld is a space traveler and even presided over Captain Kaye’s retirement celebration on the moon.

Oh yeah, the government also wants Captain Kaye to talk.

According to Intellihub, Captain Kaye aka Randy Cramer told them he has been ordered to talk by his Marine commanding officer.

“Cramer reveals that he is being given the green light to go ahead and speak publicly about his experiences,” the Mars whistleblower site says. “As part of the “USMC ss” (United States Marine Corps – Special Service), he states that his commander, Brigadier-General Julian Smythe, has given him full permission to share his story.”

While that sounds a bit fishy, he also talks about wars with Reptilian things according to Intellihub:

There were some local skirmishes and small battles, but the colony of humans there mostly got along with these 2 species, until the Draconian reptilians got involved – at which point it became a brutal 4-way war. The native reptoid species were able to easily overcome the Draco Reptilians militarily, but nonetheless, a war erupted until a catastrophic event almost wiped out Cramer’s entire station and its sister station. Since there were around 260 military personnel stationed at each of these bases, this event resulted in the death of (at least) around 520 people.

Also, he made it clear that being a space pilot and fighting reptiles is not all fun. When he returned to earth, he had to become a teenager again and that was really, really hard:

At the end of his time, he was regressed and brought back into a younger cloned body of 17 years old and inserted back into Earth life. It took him a lot of effort and inner psychological work to retrieve these memories and integrate them back into his life.

SpmKoAE.jpg

Don't worry guys, this all checks out. He can't get his DD-214 for a couple of reasons:
  • Unacknowledged SAP
  • Don't bother looking for any bootcamp photos - he didn't enlist. He was born/engineered as a member of the USMC s.s. (Special Section - a distinct branch of the armed forces from the USMC).
And you know he's legit because:

When I agreed to speak publicly, my security clearance was raised to a Blue/Gold-13, which has granted me full access to USMC s.s. intelligence files, and weekly briefings by Brigadier General Julian Smythe, personally. link

Not quite G14 classified though...

This just gets more fun the more I dig!

Back