"MEPS War Hero" video

He needs a good punch in the face! What a fucking ass hat.

Apparently the guy's name is Jeremy J. Gumeringer? According to multiple comments on the video.

What is great is that you can tell he practiced that spiel.

What a loser. Is being a d-bag in uniform a violation of the UCMJ?

He needs a good punch in the face! What a fucking ass hat.

Apparently the guy's name is Jeremy J. Gumeringer? According to multiple comments on the video.

A person with that name was promoted to captain a couple of years ago. So if it is the same person, then it looks like the guy is legit .mil. However, I remain unconvinced about his long list of "accomplishments."

A person with that name was promoted to captain a couple of years ago. So if it is the same person, then it looks like the guy is legit .mil. However, I remain unconvinced about his long list of "accomplishments."
Oh I completely agree that his list of accomplishments is asinine.

I guess when you can't impress your peers, you have to try and impress 18 year olds...

Airborne and Air Assault soldiers get PCS’ed like everyone else. I have met more than a few HSLD soldiers who ended up in Mech & Stryker units. That said, it sounds like this dude is talking out of his ass to impress a few DEP’ers and that is retarded. More than a few retards that try to sound cool like this, I have never paid them much attention and I doubt anyone else really does. It’s just a bunch of lip service to tell a bunch of kid’s thanks for choosing to serve your country.

That said, I don’t see a need to question his “legitimacy” as we all know it’s a bunch of crap. I doubt some HSLD officer is going to be tasked with the duties of swearing in new recruits, nor do I think that officer would be saying all of that crap, while standing with his hands in his pockets, if he was aware he was being videotaped. I am sure whoever his CO is, once the video was seen, this dumbshit got a good talkin too.

Lesson to be learned here, don’t try to act cool by talking out of your ass and standing with your hands in your pockets, because someone will have a cell phone or camcorder out. You will never go wrong with following the regulations and telling the truth. If you are going to be a dumbass, make sure you are not being video'ed.....as a bunch of young Soldiers and Marines are finding out now.:rolleyes:

LMAO, he is wearing his fucking spurs! He supposedly has all these bad ass awards and he chose to use spurs to impress these kids... I would be impressed if he could find a way to remove his hands from his pockets. There are no more tots in your pocket tubby!

Wow...if they aren't the same guy then they are pretty close in appearance unless the name is wrong:

http://www.dvidshub.net/image/244307/patrol-near-spin-boldak
244307_q75.jpg

How in the buttfuckinhell did they keep a straight face through that??? I probably would've laughed right out of high school, I'm not gonna lie.

"Sweet spurs, Bro Namath. Come on Rick, lets go check out the Marines."

I love how he gets the Call of Duty plug in there, you have to relate with your audience- good on him.

...tubby!
That's the first thing people notice, too- especially kids who are looking for the G.I. Joe type super hero.

If he isn't a 13F, then he didn't call/drop all the ordinance he's claiming the 13F/JTAC's assigned to his company did.

Those "kids" signed up in wartime and don't need a fake superhero to send them off to Basic. What an asshat.

Of course we get an email:

I am writing to request the forum at the below link be removed. My likeness has been published without permission and violates almost everything outlined in section 10 of the terms and rules.

Sorry hero, but you aren't a member, so it doesn't apply. Furthermore, your "likeness" is hosted on youtube. Good luck getting them to take it down.

Back