Missing/Captured: Bowe Bergdahl

At the very least, I don't think he should be allowed to profit one bit from his story. I personally think he should be stripped of his CIB too. He has to live with himself, so I don't really care if goes to jail except that it sets a new standard for future defectors.

Which puts him right back where he should have been in the first place unless they also take away his E-5 due to the AWOL. In which case he leaves as an E-1 or E-2 which is preferable to me (in the case of a plea deal). I really think he should get a BCD, no back pay and reduction to E-1. No POW honors as well.

The political climate will not allow a true desertion punishment (sic). Plea to AWOL, can't be promoted while AWOL which nullifies E-5 and puts him back at E-3. Can't get pay while AWOL so no back pay. Court martial with reduction in rank to E-1 and BCD rounds it out.

All I want now is a picture of his face when they tell him that, yes you only got fined $12,000, but you also have to pay back the difference from E-5 pay to E-1 that you received as back pay as the date of the offense was as an E-3 and the reduction in rank to E-1 is effective on the day of the offense, not the judgement.

This trash is still alive?

zzCKzkAndgXbTKNoKCUqu9-320-80.jpg

Oh, joy: Top military appeals court to review Bergdahl case for interference by Trump and McCain

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces has granted former Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl a review of his case to determine whether its outcome was affected by comments made by President Donald Trump or other alleged examples of unlawful command influence.

The court announced Nov. 4 that it will consider Bergdahl’s request for his sentence to be dismissed or other relief granted based on unlawful command influence. In July, the Army Court of Criminal Appeals upheld Bergdahl’s guilty plea and sentence, saying that comments made by Trump after he became president about Bergdahl, as well as those made by Sen. John McCain, did not sway the outcome of the proceedings.

Some people simply can't be happy with the gift they have been given. This clown is an example of that. But hey, his attorney's are getting on the "Attack POTUS" bandwagon and earning their pay. Yippy Ki Yay....

Back