Oppressive Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
Is this the forum we really want? Closing threads. Moving posts. Unilateral decisions.

Friends, I submit we do not want this type of "leadership."

This totalitarian "moderation" defies the spirit and intent of the First Amendment. Are we truly free to speak our minds or is Big Brother allowing our words if they fit "his" narrative? That is assuming the mods identify as men, we can't be sure what is what in this day and age. When have we ever asked for more government? More control? More interference in our daily lives?

We have not, nor will we ever.

Free elections? What about elections in general? This isn't how a democracy is run, this is how DICTATORSHIPS are run. People don't matter, control matters. Who is to say this isn't Chinese influence? Or fact checkers deciding what we can and can't post? Is Rachel Maddow a mod on Shadowspear? Where is our Elon Musk to give WE THE PEOPLE our right to speak our minds? Does such a person exist on staff? I think not, but these questions need to be asked, HAVE to be asked or else the truth dies in the light of day for all to see.

I will screenshot this post because I'm sure it will be altered or deleted. I may even be deleted for speaking my truth, OUR truth, but someone has to fight the system and I'm tired of living in fear. I'm tired of "the man" deciding what I can and cannot say. And I'm tired of Mondays becoming a drain on our lives.

We are legion and we will not be denied. In the words of the great Ruth Bader Ginsburg, I dissent and you should too. Join me and fight this fascism. Shadowspear lives matter.

_56170411_washington_2006_afp.jpg

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one Moderator to dissolve the political threads that have connected us with each other, and to assume among the powers of Moderation to which the Site Rules and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

So here it goes...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all site members are created equal, that they are endowed by the Site Owner with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are thread life, posting liberty, and freedom from imposed Custom User Tags. But too often have the lives of our posts been nasty, brutish, and short. Too often have the strong (mods) do what they will, while the weak (site members) suffer what they must.

We need hope and change in order to make ShadowSpear great again.

But beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. For while AWP cries"help, help I'm being repressed" in this thread, in another he literally cries out for his own oppression:

1687368404232.png

Friends, Readers, ShadowSpearians, lend me your ears. I have come to bury AWP, not to praise him. AWP: your site calls you savior now for your zeal your action years ago. Never let us remember of your reign: you helped us stand, only to fall once more.

This is how you remind me that you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Attachments

• 1687367840564.png
    1687367840564.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one Moderator to dissolve the political threads that have connected us with each other, and to assume among the powers of Moderation to which the Site Rules and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

So here it goes...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all site members are created equal, that they are endowed by the Site Owner with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are thread life, posting liberty, and freedom from imposed Custom User Tags. But too often have the lives of our posts been nasty, brutish, and short. Too often have the strong (mods) do what they will, while the weak (site members) suffer what they must.

We need hope and change in order to make ShadowSpear great again.

But beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. For while AWP cries"help, help I'm being repressed" in this thread, in another he literally cries out for his own oppression:

View attachment 42544

Friends, Readers, ShadowSpearians, lend me your ears. I have come to bury AWP, not to praise him. AWP: your site calls you savior now for your zeal your action years ago. Never let us remember of your reign: you helped us stand, only to fall once more.

This is how you remind me that you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Yawn. I whupped you in every single election, so of course you'll try to tear me down. Your case studies are as unending as the war on drugs and your meme game of late is plain sad.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Yawn. I whupped you in every single election, so of course you'll try to tear me down. Your case studies are as unending as the war on drugs and your meme game of late is plain sad.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
What elections? We've already established that this is now a mod-ocracy. You're always bringing up old stuff...

I just made an epic post that covers everything from Thucydides to Shakespeare to the Declaration of Independence to your favorite band. And your only response was... that?

Bring back @pardus. At least he was a worthwhile nemesis.

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back