My new baby.

Hitman2/3

Raider
Verified SOF
My newest toy, Springfield Armory Loaded MC Operator. I got it off of Gun broker for $950, only had a few hundred rounds though it. I took it out to the range today and it shot like a dream. At 30yds the rounds went right were I wanted them to with relative ease. I love this gun.:)

Attachments

• IMAG0178.JPG
    IMAG0178.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0179.JPG
    IMAG0179.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 67
I hate you! I have been wanting that same model for a while. $950 huh? I wish my college broke-ass could afford it. Wait! I could if I did not drink as much :doh:.

I hate you! I have been wanting that same model for a while. $950 huh? I wish my college broke-ass could afford it. Wait! I could if I did not drink as much :doh:.

What ever you do don't stop drinking, its a natural part of life.>:{

I have an MC operator, one of the better shooting 1911 I own. I think I paid about $1200 for mine about 5 years ago. Seems you got one hell of a deal!

Tell me about it. I had wanted one for a while but just couldn't bring myself to pay the $1200-$1350 price tag. I just happened to find this one on the Auction side of GB, and only had to beat out one guy. Lucky as hell :D.

No matter how good you think it shoots, throw the stock bushing away and get a Briley Spherical one installed. You won't believe what the accuracy will become. I love mine, but its had a lot of hot rodding done to it.

Back