My intro

DrayceR

Unverified
Hey everyone,
I'm a senior in college political science prelaw. I was going to go to law school to be an attorney. ever since i was young nothing enticed me more than being an operator, it was all i gave a damn about. after being grounded twice when i was younger (13 and 14 years old) i buried that dream. fast forward to last year. my 17 year old brother ust graduated navy basic at great lakes and is on his path to aviation in the navy. I asked him about it and he said "i dont give a fuck what people dont want, this is what I want" and just like that i dug up that dream that i buried years ago and thought to myself, hes right.. this is what I want. so after so much digging online on special operations i came across this sight. I'm highly interested in SWCC and I would love to find a former or active SWCC to talk to as i have so many questions.
sorry for any grammatical errors using speech text just got off the shuttle from my last class of the day.

DrayceR

Unverified
Hey everyone,
I'm a senior in college political science Pre-law. I was going to go to law school to be an attorney. ever since I was young nothing enticed me more than being an operator, it was all I gave a damn about. After being grounded twice when i was younger (13 and 14 years old) I buried that dream. Fast forward to last year. My 17 year old brother just graduated Navy basic at great lakes and is on his path to aviation in the Navy. I asked him about it and he said "I don't give a fuck what people don't want, this is what I want" and just like that I dug up that dream that i buried years ago and thought to myself, hes right.. this is what I want. So after so much digging online on special operations I came across this sight. I'm highly interested in SWCC and I would love to find a former or active SWCC to talk to as I have so many questions.
Sorry for any grammatical errors using speech text just got off the shuttle from my last class of the day.
Re-posting with grammar fixes.