My Random TV Thread

S03E01 of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. I'm not gay, but if I were I would replace John K with his real life wife Emily Blount and a silicone pee-pee. Awesome setup for the season, guns, more guns, a ship take down, guns, a solid cast, guns, and enough intrigue to keep your mind busy. Solid cast, solid story so far, and I absolutely love the locations and visuals. I love my country, but there's something about the architecture in foreign cities plus white lights that make the US look...poor.

Anyway, 4 out of 5 shots of vodka. I'm in for Episode 2.

S03E01 of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. I'm not gay, but if I were I would replace John K with his real life wife Emily Blount and a silicone pee-pee. Awesome setup for the season, guns, more guns, a ship take down, guns, a solid cast, guns, and enough intrigue to keep your mind busy. Solid cast, solid story so far, and I absolutely love the locations and visuals. I love my country, but there's something about the architecture in foreign cities plus white lights that make the US look...poor.

Wife and I binged it. The whole season is a solid 4 out of 5 shots of any booze.

It's a pretty good season. Good writing, interesting plot twists, but you do have to suspend a little common sense.

I thought Ryan is supposed to be an analyst and Clark is the Field guy. Guess no John Clark in this version bummer

I think you need to go into this series pretending that there was never any other version of Jack Ryan or Greer, that this is all brand new.

Suspend belief with the case officer going on SOG missions, let alone doing that with meeting the team as they are getting on the boat to do the mission. Suppressed rifles for one mission, non-suppressed for others. Stuff like that bugs me. I did like Mike November though. Cool name, cool character. I hope that they can introduce Clark in the next season.

Back