My Random TV Thread

The Physical 100 on Netflix is a pretty good show where 100 of the fittest Koreans compete in a series of physical elimination tests. I have been enjoying and think you guys would enjoy it as well so give it a look when you have time.

Season 3 of CF is happening allegedly. Best news of my week.

I've taken to putting the closed captions up when Gerald is on. To see the captioner give up half way through his sentences, cracks me up every time.

I loved it when he was explaining the beeps and it goes [Applause]. lol I haven't started this season yet but I definitely will tomorrow.

Apparently, Harry and Meghan are upset over a recent South Park episode. Congratulations, you're in the Kanye West Butthurt Club. I used to really like Harry, but damn...

She's a gold-digging media whore of the first order. And he's just a spoiled dumb ass. The Royals are eternally fucked up, but these two--who claimed they wanted "privacy"-- will do anything to promote themselves. The Brits hate them.

TOYLYFYWZNCEXORQ73MWBZONUU.jpg

She's a gold-digging media whore of the first order. And he's just a spoiled dumb ass. The Royals are eternally fucked up, but these two--who claimed they wanted "privacy"-- will do anything to promote themselves. The Brits hate them.

View attachment 41768
He's turned into quite the attention whore himself.

Under the Banner of Heaven on Hulu, developed from the book of the same name by Jon Krakauer, author of Into Thin Air and that other book about the dumbass in an Alaskan bus. 7 episodes, really well done and acted. I won't comment on the heavy questions of religion (the book is about murders committed by "zealous" Mormons), but we really enjoyed the series. The pacing could be a bit slow at times, but it still served to move the story forward. The characters were well developed including (gasp!) actual story and character arcs.

Good stuff, worthy of the 8-ish hours you'll need to finish the limited series.

Back