My recruiter gave me alot of great info

coolusername

Unverified
My recruiter gave me alot of great info but he didn't quite explain to me why I should join the Army. The only thing he said was that the Army guarantees a job on a contract (Minus 11B or 11C). Not saying I am not going to join the Army. Just why the Army over Marines or whatever other branch.

What are your goals. Once you have your goals in mind pick what best suits you, where you want to fit, and what you want to accomplish. Nobody is going to try to recruit you into their branch except a recruiter, however you can be helped or given advice based on what it is you're trying to accomplish.

What are your goals. Once you have your goals in mind pick what best suits you, where you want to fit, and what you want to accomplish. Nobody is going to try to recruit you into their branch except a recruiter, however you can be helped or given advice based on what it is you're trying to accomplish.
Honestly its medicine (Trauma and Independent stuff) and travel. I was thinking about 18D but not 100% sure.

I'm not saying that it is the dumbest, but it's gotta be one of the dumbest questions asked on here to date.

Do you want to eat crayons and making grunting noises (Marines)? Or do you want to be part of the best Army ever fielded in the history of our fucking universe (Army)?;-)
Thats along the lines of what my recruiter said (former Force Marine who became a 11B and a reserve DS)

Honestly its medicine (Trauma and Independent stuff) and travel. I was thinking about 18D but not 100% sure.
Join the Army, a lot more options will be open to you in that field. I would buy an ASVAB study guide and burying my face in that thing if you haven't already. Those scores can determine a lot if you decide to make the military a career.

Join the Army, a lot more options will be open to you in that field. I would buy an ASVAB study guide and burying my face in that thing if you haven't already. Those scores can determine a lot if you decide to make the military a career.
Thanks for the help and it should be delivered by Tuesday

Back