National Guard SF

I never get these guys.... If I were to go on this huge rant that I knew would more than likely offend/piss off everyone who read it, and especially if I were going to to tout my educational accomplishments (which I have none) - I would at least open up a Word doc and type it up and use spell check, etc. before posting it to the open board. He says he is an "Old Guy" and that he has all these "accomplishments", but I felt like I was reading a post from one of the high schoolers who comes to this site on occasion. It's just sad, really.

I never get these guys.... If I were to go on this huge rant that I knew would more than likely offend/piss off everyone who read it, and especially if I were going to to tout my educational accomplishments (which I have none) - I would at least open up a Word doc and type it up and use spell check, etc. before posting it to the open board. He says he is an "Old Guy" and that he has all these "accomplishments", but I felt like I was reading a post from one of the high schoolers who comes to this site on occasion. It's just sad, really.

Come to figure out after a few years that age sometimes has very little bearing on maturity. What baffles me is how anyone that's never been down-range could call a SOF veteran, tender.

Come to figure out after a few years that age sometimes has very little bearing on maturity. What baffles me is how anyone that's never been down-range could call a SOF veteran, tender.

But notice, he had to correct me, I SWAG'd 14 months.... it only took 13 for all of those schools... Maybe I should have looked at ATTRs instead of relying on my failing memory and adding in travel time and forced leave between schools. My feeling is so hurt, not.

Back