National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

When I learned to play golf, my dad gave me a very important life lesson, one that I didn't grasp until later:

Learn the rulebook. This isn't to dime out others, but to improve your play. What can you do, what can you get away with, what are your rights?

Maybe there's a reason the rulebook isn't so easy to read or accessible by all....

One of the most vocal proponents of the defund the police movement has been the radical left. Specifically, the political movement spearheaded by the 'Justice Democrats'. Well... looks like their media daring AOC, may be nothing more than a pawn. This is the gal whose leading the 'defund the police' & 'racial justice' charge.

This is just me, but I'm starting to wonder how much of the chaos we've seen has been helped along by her handlers. Turns out maybe a whole lot!

AOC's fellow Justice Democrat colleague, Rashida Talib, is seen yucking it up with Olivia Katbi Smith. Olivia is one of the ANTIFA ringleaders that just got outed in yesterdays information honeypot release. (In 'Spoilers: Links' in my last post)

Olivias Dossier: Canary Mission

1605134308652.png

Last edited:
One of the most vocal proponents of the defund the police movement has been the radical left. Specifically, the political movement spearheaded by the 'Justice Democrats'. Well... looks like their media daring AOC, may be nothing more than a pawn. This is the gal whose leading the 'defund the police' & 'racial justice' charge.

This is just me, but I'm starting to wonder how much of the chaos we've seen has been helped along by her handlers. Turns out maybe a whole lot!

AOC's fellow Justice Democrat colleague, Rashida Talib, is seen yucking it up with Olivia Katbi Smith. Olivia is one of the ANTIFA ringleaders that just got outed in yesterdays information honeypot release. (In 'Spoilers: Links' in my last post)

Olivias Dossier: Canary Mission

View attachment 36805

Saw that screenshot on the other link. People in ANTIFA donating to CAIR...why am I unsurprised?

Saw that screenshot on the other link. People in ANTIFA donating to CAIR...why am I unsurprised?
Yep! Bird's of a feather and whatnot :D. With all this information being made available, it's becoming pretty easy to see the web of interconnectivity these radicals have with the DNC. Not to mention other radical Anti-US groups.

This dump makes plausible deniability that much harder. The people whitewashing the actions of BLM and ANTIFA just got their paint bucket kicked over. :ROFLMAO:

Twitter just wiped it from the web. :(:hmm:
On the bright side... I saved the links! They're in the spoiler tab.
Link unmasking the agitators behind the riots has been wiped from the web. Same with the screenshots and images of the Antifa ringleaders in the archived thread.

Not sure how long the data was up, but it was up for less than 8 days. :mad:

When I learned to play golf, my dad gave me a very important life lesson, one that I didn't grasp until later:

Learn the rulebook. This isn't to dime out others, but to improve your play. What can you do, what can you get away with, what are your rights?

Maybe there's a reason the rulebook isn't so easy to read or accessible by all....

I'll admit. The pre-2019 version of the Rules of Golf was super obtuse. I did my best to learn them and still occasionally got it wrong.

Interesting though, that Barack Obama has recognized how polarizing the "Defund the Police" slogan is, and has obscured what could be done in a bipartisan way to bring together the country over some shared ideas.

Obama: Criminal justice reformers ‘lost a big audience’ with defund the police rhetoric

I'll admit. The pre-2019 version of the Rules of Golf was super obtuse. I did my best to learn them and still occasionally got it wrong.

Interesting though, that Barack Obama has recognized how polarizing the "Defund the Police" slogan is, and has obscured what could be done in a bipartisan way to bring together the country over some shared ideas.

Obama: Criminal justice reformers ‘lost a big audience’ with defund the police rhetoric
Most well-known establishment Democrat figures you read about, including President-Elect Biden, don't support defunding the police.

Most well-known establishment Democrat figures you read about, including President-Elect Biden, don't support defunding the police.

Wasn‘t that the implied position of the Party: Less overt policing, more community, increased weapons proficiency to “shoot ‘em in the leg”?

If the Biden government does give the people what they want, will they just shrug and “meh, ok”?

Last edited:
Wasn‘t that the implied position of the Party: Less overt policing, more community, increased weapons proficiency to “shoot ‘em in the leg”?
Not at all.

Calls for reform in police SOPs are different from requests for funding changes, and they persist across partisan lines. However, I do think there was initial pressure in June on most establishment Democrats (except maybe Biden, Karen Bass, and a few others) to be less vocal about not supporting initiatives to defund the police in order to avoid immediate political suicide. This seems to have worked out on the national level, despite GOP attempts to misconstrue anything less that vocal rejection as support.

If we’re talking about existing partisan defunding efforts, look no further than our current administration, which has repeatedly pressed for budget cuts to law enforcement spending. Just this year, President Trump’s most recent budget plan requested a $465 million budget cut to state and local law enforcement initiatives coordinated under the DOJ’s Office of Justice Programs. This included a 58% cut to a law enforcement recruitment and training initiative.

To contrast, the incoming Biden administration plans to not only avoid defunding the police but to invest at least $300 million into the hiring and education of even more law enforcement officers, along with pushing an additional $20 billion towards crime prevention and recidivism reduction efforts.

The rhetoric pushed by either side to draw the dividing lines and frame how people should see the ‘opposition’ is its own game. It is one that is not designed to encourage praising the other’s successes or critiquing one’s own faults – much less to bring a nation together on the willingness to do those two things.

Also, welcome back. You should tell that Heine in your pic that all it needs to sort that specific Corona problem is a lime. ;-)

To me, there's never been a question that BLM movement is a fraud, beginning with it's false narrative.
We'll have to soundly agree to disagree on that one, for sure. I'm not even sure if a decentralized movement of actors with innumerable conceptions of the problem and its solution is even positioned to commit 'fraud' of any sort in the first place.

I do think the Black Lives Global Network is well-positioned to commit that if it wanted to, especially with millions of supporters (and subsequent dollars of funding) available to exploit.

Let's hope they haven't proven the wisdom in keeping such movements of its kind decentralized by exploiting the people who look to them for centralized leadership.

To me, there's never been a question that BLM movement is a fraud, beginning with it's false narrative.

Now, unsurprisingly, it seems questions are being raised about their finances of the Black Live Matter Global Network as well:
BLM faces revolt as local chapters allege power grab, murky finances

Local Black Lives Matter chapters express concerns with global network in joint message after recent moves
When Shaun [Talcum X] King was in charge millions disappeared.

Who is BLM? Haven't seen any riots lately. The coffers must be full from all the fundraising that took place earlier in the year. I can only assume that because they're in the shadows again, think 2016, that we have finally reached world peace. Until 2024 at least.

Not at all.

Calls for reform in police SOPs are different from requests for funding changes, and they persist across partisan lines. However, I do think there was initial pressure in June on most establishment Democrats (except maybe Biden, Karen Bass, and a few others) to be less vocal about not supporting initiatives to defund the police in order to avoid immediate political suicide. This seems to have worked out on the national level, despite GOP attempts to misconstrue anything less that vocal rejection as support.

If we’re talking about existing partisan defunding efforts, look no further than our current administration, which has repeatedly pressed for budget cuts to law enforcement spending. Just this year, President Trump’s most recent budget plan requested a $465 million budget cut to state and local law enforcement initiatives coordinated under the DOJ’s Office of Justice Programs. This included a 58% cut to a law enforcement recruitment and training initiative.

To contrast, the incoming Biden administration plans to not only avoid defunding the police but to invest at least $300 million into the hiring and education of even more law enforcement officers, along with pushing an additional $20 billion towards crime prevention and recidivism reduction efforts.

The rhetoric pushed by either side to draw the dividing lines and frame how people should see the ‘opposition’ is its own game. It is one that is not designed to encourage praising the other’s successes or critiquing one’s own faults – much less to bring a nation together on the willingness to do those two things.

Also, welcome back. You should tell that Heine in your pic that all it needs to sort that specific Corona problem is a lime. ;-)

Why would taxpayers in TX pay for the hiring and education for cops in WA, MN, OR, etc? Regarding SOPs for local cops, why would anyone outside my local jurisdiction have the ability to influence my police form?

Columbus city and county sheriff have zero jurisdiction in Atlanta or Wash DC but they should be able to dictate the “rules” for the local force? If that the new normal, are we Georgians able to influence Seattle and Portland police?

Last edited:
We'll have to soundly agree to disagree on that one, for sure. I'm not even sure if a decentralized movement of actors with innumerable conceptions of the problem and its solution is even positioned to commit 'fraud' of any sort in the first place.

I do think the Black Lives Global Network is well-positioned to commit that if it wanted to, especially with millions of supporters (and subsequent dollars of funding) available to exploit.

Let's hope they haven't proven the wisdom in keeping such movements of its kind decentralized by exploiting the people who look to them for centralized leadership.

The money trail seems confusing. Why? Other charities are able to operate with transparency. If others can why not BLM?

Money to BLM doesn‘t go to BLM but is bundled and AVAILABLE to BLM.

The story behind Thousand Currents, the charity that doles out the millions of dollars Black Lives Matter generates in donations

BLM donation page says:

Your contribution will benefit Black Lives Matter Support Fund at Tides Foundation.

Tides Welcomes Black Lives Matter As A New Partner - Tides

Previously, the fund was run by another organization.

"The Black Lives Matter Foundation" Raised Millions. It's Not Affiliated With The Black Lives Matter Movement.

Further obscuring the situation is the movement’s official name, “Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc” — which wasn’t registered in the state of Delaware until 2017 — while Barnes owns and operates the Black Lives Matter Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in California. Because the official movement is not a nonprofit — it raises money through a charity partner called Thousand Currents— Barnes’ organization has benefited from the brand confusion as people have conflated the two and donated money to his charity via GoFundMe, PayPal, or employee donation matching platforms.

Why is it so confusing?

Employees at Apple AAPL, -0.56%, Google GOOG, +0.07%, Microsoft MSFT, +0.06% and Dropbox DBX, +0.59% tried to send donations to the Black Lives Matter Foundation through gift-matching programs run by Benevity, a company that manages employee giving and other social responsibility functions for companies, including MarketWatch’s parent company, News Corp NWSA, +0.57%.

None of the money those employees donated to the Black Lives Matter Foundation actually ended up with the foundation, according to Apple, Google, and Microsoft.

People donated millions of dollars to the wrong Black Lives Matter foundation — read this before you give to any charity

The money trail seems confusing. Why? Other charities are able to operate with transparency. If others can why not BLM?

Money to BLM doesn‘t go to BLM but is bundled and AVAILABLE to BLM.

The story behind Thousand Currents, the charity that doles out the millions of dollars Black Lives Matter generates in donations

BLM donation page says:

Your contribution will benefit Black Lives Matter Support Fund at Tides Foundation.

Tides Welcomes Black Lives Matter As A New Partner - Tides

Previously, the fund was run by another organization.

"The Black Lives Matter Foundation" Raised Millions. It's Not Affiliated With The Black Lives Matter Movement.

Why is it so confusing?

People donated millions of dollars to the wrong Black Lives Matter foundation — read this before you give to any charity
That part should really raise eyebrows. A sponsor like Thousand Currents/Tides should really only be used and/or while an organization is getting itself set up. BLMGN was founded in 2013. Why haven't they developed a corporate structure in 7 years?!

Back