Never give up on your people

Sir,

This is incredible! I remember reading that story when first published and thinking "If only..."

Of the numerous leadership books I have read over the years, your more serious posts on this board are often the lessons I try to remember and emulate as I lead men and women in the business world. Write that book sir, write that book.

These are exactly the kind of Marines you want when the shit starts. Chesty Puller knew that better than anybody. Killer sonsofbitches. You got to have killers.

Bravo Zulu Gunnery Sergeant Frank. The Corps just got better.

Last edited:
I am repeatedly humbled by the actions of military members that have made a habit out of selfless service.

Congratulations to a fine Marine that has personified the type of determination and dedication that we should all strive for.

I am repeatedly humbled by the actions of military members that have made a habit out of selfless service.

Congratulations to a fine Marine that has personified the type of determination and dedication that we should all strive for.
I am humbled that Frank decided to stay in uniform as a terminal Sergeant when all his peers were pinning on Gunnery Sergeant. This promotion is long overdue and frankly unexpected.

Back