New 18" upper

Chad

U.S. Optics
Verified Sniper
Received the upper on Saturday. I had it built to test our optics on, stock Armalite w/ 16" barrel was not cutting it:

DSC_0017-vi.jpg

Put about 150 rounds through it over the last two days to test functioning and get an idea on accuracy potential:

DSC_0001-vi.jpg

I will be shooting it at longer distances on Monday and Tuesday, will have a good idea on what it is capable of at that time.

Chad

First pic looks a Triji Accupoint, but can see close enough. It may be an S&B Short Dot ???

Is that a stainless with a tighter twist rate ? Say 1:7 or 1:8 ??? Standard rifling or polygonal ???

Pretty sure it's the S&B

Actually, I just had to say that because I meant to post a message in another thread and then realized my err. I'm going to finish my beer and then go to bed.

The top photo has our latest scope. It is the preproduction model of our 1-4x that I am testing.

I'm open to input over the next few days, just have to be in the Tucson area to be able to shoot it.

82nd, Noveske barrel(1 in 7" twist improved polygonal rifling).

Chad

The top photo has our latest scope. It is the preproduction model of our 1-4x that I am testing.

I'm open to input over the next few days, just have to be in the Tucson area to be able to shoot it.

82nd, Noveske barrel(1 in 7" twist improved polygonal rifling).

Chad

Great barrel !! It doesn't get much better than Noveske.

What dope you gonna throw through it ???

Yes.

It will probably be with the boss man at the show, it is the only one we have at the moment.

I will PM you my contact info, just call if you want to see it and I will track it down.

Chad

DSC_0006_cr-vi.jpg

FWS18_TGT_BH005a-vi.jpg

77 Black Hills Blue Box(not zeroed), 100yds, RR800-1 @ 9X, calm conditions.

Sequence of shots:

CBCB=Clean Bore Cold Bore

1 five shot group

A-D Dot drill of sorts. Load a magazine with four rounds. Fire one shot at each target(A, B, C, D), mark the target. Repeat two more times.

2 ten rounds, five in each mag, rapid rate

Chad

2 questions:

1. Does you optics have an adjustable turret with range markings?

2. What bipod is that?

(another question)

3. Do you need anyone to test them in middle Tennessee?? I would be happy to?? :D
Seriously, if you want 5th Group to try them out, I can put you in contact with their SOTIC instructors.

2 questions:

1. Does you optics have an adjustable turret with range markings?

2. What bipod is that?

(another question)

3. Do you need anyone to test them in middle Tennessee?? I would be happy to?? :D
Seriously, if you want 5th Group to try them out, I can put you in contact with their SOTIC instructors.

1. No. That scope(last photo), same reticle as my avatar.

2. GG&G

3. I do not need any "tested".

You can demo one. email me what scope, contact info and brief shooting bio, weapon you would mount it on, time needed etc, and I will see what I can work out when something is available.

Chad
cdrayer at rapidreticle.com

Back