Announcement "New" Admin

AWP

SOF Support
Hear ye, hear ye!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Whereas I have sadly not made a jump since 2007.

Whereas I have profited from war for well over a decade.

Whereas war profiteering has (allegedly) left me without morals, a view that gives @x SF med much joy in life.

Let it be known on this day, and from all days hence, the Administrator known as "Freefalling" is now "AWP," Amoral War Profiteer.

So it is written, so let it be done.

Hear ye, hear ye!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Whereas I have sadly not made a jump since 2007.

Whereas I have profited from war for well over a decade.

Whereas war profiteering has (allegedly) left me without morals, a view that gives @x SF med much joy in life.

Let it be known on this day, and from all days hence, the Administrator known as "Freefalling" is now "AWP," Amoral War Profiteer.

So it is written, so let it be done.

Amen sweet jebus....

M.

I think you need another jug of caffeine.

I don't think caffeine is the way to go with this. Azaperone may be the only effective treatment.

For transport of wild African elephants, the dose of azaperone varies with shoulder height: > 2.4 m (200 mg); 2.0-2.4 m (150 mg); all lactating females (150 mg); l .5-2.0 m (100 mg); 1.2-1.5 m (50 mg); 1.2 m (10-20 mg) (du Toit, 2001).

c) For standing sedation in captive African elephants, 0.056-0.107 mg/kg (median dose = 0.08 mg/kg; total dose 240-400 mg / animal; n=20). (Ramsey, 2000).

d) For capture of adult wild African elephants, azaperone in combination with etorphine or carfentanil as follows: adult females: 12 mg etorphine and 100 mg azaperone (or 10 mg carfentanil and 100 mg azaperone); adult males: 15 mg etorphine and 200 mg azaperone (or 13 mg carfentanil and 200 mg azaperone). For captive elephants, reduce dosage by 25 %.

Azaperone. With the emphasis on ZAP.

I don't think caffeine is the way to go with this. Azaperone may be the only effective treatment.

For transport of wild African elephants, the dose of azaperone varies with shoulder height: > 2.4 m (200 mg); 2.0-2.4 m (150 mg); all lactating females (150 mg); l .5-2.0 m (100 mg); 1.2-1.5 m (50 mg); 1.2 m (10-20 mg) (du Toit, 2001).

c) For standing sedation in captive African elephants, 0.056-0.107 mg/kg (median dose = 0.08 mg/kg; total dose 240-400 mg / animal; n=20). (Ramsey, 2000).

d) For capture of adult wild African elephants, azaperone in combination with etorphine or carfentanil as follows: adult females: 12 mg etorphine and 100 mg azaperone (or 10 mg carfentanil and 100 mg azaperone); adult males: 15 mg etorphine and 200 mg azaperone (or 13 mg carfentanil and 200 mg azaperone). For captive elephants, reduce dosage by 25 %.

Azaperone. With the emphasis on ZAP.

In that case the popular thing up here now is Carfentanil. I'm sure it'll take down His Pudginess.

CARFENTANIL | C24H30N2O3 - PubChem

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm banning all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... @Etype . You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, Shadowspear. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm an Admin, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck, I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

Back