New Goodies - 300 Win Mag & Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not an official flag. It is made specifically for photography. Matter of fact I got it from the same place that we did for the base photo-lab.

But I appreciate your concern.

I have my Grand Fathers Flag which was presented to our family after his death. He was a US Marine during WWII. Plus I was part of the 22nd Air Force Flag Detail for the Color Guard. I revere our flag! I would never dishonor the US flag.

As I previously stated, I have all the respect in the world for our Flag. Matter of fact I would lay my life down for our flag and this great country of ours!!!

Having said that, the use of the American flag for artistic purposes is covered as a freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Although I hate the fact that even our own Olympic Athletes drape it over them like a cloak and drag it on the ground during their celebrating the winning of an Olympic Medal. It is still not something done out of malice or as an intentional slight to our beautiful flag.

--08Steeda

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Respect is all about doing what is right, not just being within legal boundaries.

LL

I think he gets it, folks.

I also don't think he meant it as a disrespectful act to the flag.

We're all on the same side here, let's remember that.

x sf, I think we oughta 'sticky' that post.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Respect is all about doing what is right, not just being within legal boundaries.

LL

Again, this is a supported application and was the exact backdrop we used in base photo shoots. So I bought one myself and used it in the same way as we did while I was active! So unless the regulations changed since 95 and someone can show them to me, AND being that I have not done it in a disrespectful manner I don't see a problem.

What ever it is, I am truly sorry!

Sincerely, Your Fellow Patriot!

--08Steeda

Cecil,

Sorry for the hijacked post! I still like your safe and collection!!!

I can't wait to hear what you think about that 45-70 after you shoot it! It is fun to shoot!

Cecil,

Sorry for the hijacked post! I still like your safe and collection!!!

I can't wait to hear what you think about that 45-70 after you shoot it! It is fun to shoot!

45-70 is a really great caliber, IMHO. I have had several sharps in that caliber and a few Marlins. If you reload, with a lever action MARLIN you can use group II loads. If you have any group I rifles. you do not want to use group II loads in them. They can go kaboom on the wrong end. Also great for Black powder loads. Eastern Oregon they do 1000M shots with 45-70 black powder loads.

We can debate this all night long.

The simple fact is that using the US Flag as a 'Freedom of Speech' is authorized per the US Constitution.

Would we, as Patriots, rather see the flag stomped on and burned, or as a back-drop for Sniper gunz used for killing fukn bad guys who disrespect our flag and our way of life? Rhetorical at best.

Let it go.

Lesson learned, and that's what we do here. Learn about others opinions and their way of doing things.

nuff said. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back