New to the site, looking for guidance

Dude04

Unverified
Hey yall, i'm a 19 year old from NJ. I played high level hockey and hs lacrosse until i went to college. I dropped out to pursue what i truly want to do. The military. Im deciding which branch is best for me. Hope to learn something through this.
P.S. The branches of choice are either AF or Army.
Thanks again.

Welcome aboard and best of fortune to you with your decision.

Hey yall, i'm a 19 year old from NJ. I played high level hockey and hs lacrosse until i went to college. I dropped out to pursue what i truly want to do. The military. Im deciding which branch is best for me. Hope to learn something through this.
P.S. The branches of choice are either AF or Army.
Thanks again.

You should do some research on jobs between the Air Force and Army to have a general idea of what you want. Do some pros and cons to them, you should also consider searching around the site. There are many posts with information. Have you been to recruiters on both sides? Once you have a better explanation for your thoughts and decisions, I am sure can better help you out rather than throw all sorts of curve balls to you. Best of luck to you and welcome!

@Kava We use introduction threads for welcomes.

Additionally, you're not fully verified, and until you are, your advice should be kept to yourself.

@Kava We use introduction threads for welcomes.

Additionally, you're not fully verified, and until you are, your advice should be kept to yourself.

Apologies about that, looks like I haven't read thoroughly. Will go back and read everything again and verify myself. Thank you

Back