Oh Florida.....

Ole' Katie Pitchfork seems to have a history of violence.

Nooooooo thank you.

If it means keeping my nuts from being squashed by a psyhopath - I'll take a "can I talk to a manager" haircut, a few freckles, and an extra 20 pounds on a gal wearing mom-jeans before I'm letting Ms Pitchfork into my automobile.

Ole' Katie Pitchfork seems to have a history of violence.

Nooooooo thank you.

If it means keeping my nuts from being squashed by a psyhopath - I'll take a "can I talk to a manager" haircut, a few freckles, and an extra 20 pounds on a gal wearing mom-jeans before I'm letting Ms Pitchfork into my automobile.

There are flavors of ice cream such as jalapeno bacon and well....vanilla. Gotta risk it for the biscuit man.

Sometimes the Florida Woman is more frightening than the Florida Man....

Men...take a moment before you read this one....

Hey listen, I was a single guy until I got married at age 44...and ten of those single years (86-96) were spent on Madeira Beach FL (AKA "Mad Beach")...so I had plenty of time to study Florida Woman and regret what my dick was doing. Every week was a new adventure in SERE.

I'm not ready to risk my "biscuits" over the chance at a new and exciting ice cream flavor.
I'll just live vicariously through others - its much safer for a guy my age.

Ms Pitchfork has the look of unbalanced crazy in her eyes - no amount of jalapeno/bacon ice cream can fix that - hell: Ben and Jerry dont make a flavor thats worth risking my biscuits

".... violating her probation
was arrested in October AND November 2017 for resisting an officer with VIOLENCE."

Florida Man: "But she cute though"

Theres a direct correlation between attractiveness and level of crazy
I thought you just had to stay below the Crazy-Hot Line.
TQl95Ji.jpg

Hey listen, I was a single guy until I got married at age 44...and ten of those single years (86-96) were spent on Madeira Beach FL (AKA "Mad Beach")...so I had plenty of time to study Florida Woman and regret what my dick was doing. Every week was a new adventure in SERE.
There's a solid book title there somewhere. "Mad Beach: A Weekly Adventure in SERE"

Back