Oh Florida.....

I thought you just had to stay below the Crazy-Hot Line.
TQl95Ji.jpg
This chart is funnier once I realized her job.
Pitchford, a hairstylist, was arrested for battery and violating her probation” :ROFLMAO:

My contribution from the very few times I hit Joe Redner's places in Tampa:

Okay Gents, get your hands out of your laps and put 'em together for...Cinnamon! ...or... Roxy, Chrystal, Candy, Charity, Amber, Cherry, Jade, Destiny, Chastity, Bambi, Star, Raven, Diamond, Chardonnay, Houston, Coco, Chyna, Paris, and my personal favorite, Suction...

Okay Gents, get your hands out of your laps and put 'em together for...Cinnamon!

The TACP OIC at work is a prior enlisted, redhead, Ranger school grad, etc. Our running joke is that his post-op stage name is Sin-amon. We have the DJ's monologue planned, song, everything for the "guy's" first night on the pole. I don't know what this has to do with the thread, but thought it worth sharing based upon the name.

Great guy, loved by his airmen, but I can't help to think of his stage name while sitting in the weekly maintenance meeting.

How will I go back to a normal job after this...

The TACP OIC at work is a prior enlisted, redhead, Ranger school grad, etc. Our running joke is that his post-op stage name is Sin-amon. We have the DJ's monologue planned, song, everything for the "guy's" first night on the pole. I don't know what this has to do with the thread, but thought it worth sharing based upon the name.

Great guy, loved by his airmen, but I can't help to think of his stage name while sitting in the weekly maintenance meeting.

Shouldn't it be "Sin-a-man?" Just a marketing suggestion.

Inquiring minds are curious as to the song and DJ monologue. On the other hand, this could be a chapter in a book on the absurdities of Freefalling's life in Afghanistan. I dunno, maybe between the chapter of porta-potty humor in Bagram and the nuances of snagging/forcibly acquiring the best office chair?

Okay Gents, get your hands out of your laps and put 'em together for...Cinnamon! ...or... Roxy, Chrystal, Candy, Charity, Amber, Cherry, Jade, Destiny, Chastity, Bambi, Star, Raven, Diamond, Chardonnay, Houston, Coco, Chyna, Paris, and my personal favorite, Suction...
There is always a Karma, Mercedes, Lexus and "Starr".

Speaking hypothetically and obviously in conjecture here, but I've never seen a Mercedes that disappoints. Sure you might get stabbed, clothes lit on fire, utensils and/or plates thrown at you. But the price of admission is worth it.

The "Sierra" and "Marisela" of the world also are worth the price of admission regardless of the Terms and Conditions.

Court: Man on Trial for Burglary Throws Feces at Judge, Misses | Breitbart

Dorleans Philidor, 33, was sitting in a wheelchair in the courtroom before closing arguments on Friday when he “cast feces” in the direction of Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Lisa Walsh and missed, the Miami Herald reported.

County law enforcement officers and corrections officers swarmed the scene while lawyers ran away from the commotion.

“It’s protein! It’s good for you!” Philidor yelled, according to witnesses.

Because sometimes even The Florida Man gets it right....

Link to Video

Dad nosedives over 4ft fence into pool to save his one-year-old son

A Florida father jumped into action to save his one-year-old son from drowning after he fell in a pool.

Video shows Albert Passavanti and his family enjoying some fun in the sun at their West Balm Beach home on Sunday.

All of a sudden, Rocco falls into the pool and immediately struggles.

But Albert is fast on his feet, taking off running and quickly diving over the fence into the pool.

He surfaces, moments later, with his son.

Back