Not Work Safe Ohhh Canada....

About damn time....there might be hope for my Canuck friends of the North yet!

Analysis | Canadians’ love affair with Justin Trudeau is over

OTTAWA — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau no longer looks invincible.

After showing a steady lead in public opinion surveys for more than two years after his surprise October 2015 election victory, Trudeau appears to be politically vulnerable. And that’s despite a buoyant economy, what’s seen as a steady hand in NAFTA trade talks with President Trump, and a weak political opposition.

“All of a sudden, we saw this drop,” said David Coletto, chief executive of Abacus Data, an Ottawa polling firm, referring to his company’s latest poll, completed in early March. “It’s the first time since Trudeau became prime minister that we have results showing the Conservatives slightly ahead.”

CBC’s Poll Tracker, which aggregates and weights the results of a dozen opinion surveys, reported in late March that the opposition Conservative Party is now in the lead, at 37.7 percent of voting intentions, compared with Trudeau’s Liberals, at 33.7 percent. The left-of-center New Democratic Party was third at 18.5 percent.

Some observers say it’s just a question of midterm blues, with a Canadian election not scheduled until the fall of 2019. But the real culprit seems to have been Trudeau’s visit to India in February. During the week-long trip, Trudeau was widely mocked for wearing traditional Indian garb as he crossed India with his wife and three children.

View attachment 22031

His approval is lower than Trump. But there's a lot of stupid Canadian's and he could possibly win again. In Ontario the Liberal's have been in power for 15 years, after numerous scandals and making us surpass Commiefornia as the World's largest sub-sovereign debt.

Here's something cool that came out of Canada. Never mind that you have to go back nearly 900 years....it's still cool!

Since copper is not native to Canada, it would be fascinating to learn how this copper tipped arrow ended up in Canadian ice.

'Incredible' 900-year-old copper arrowhead discovered on Canadian mountain

1518556122797.jpg
From my Viking ancestors 😉

A 3 page thread for Canada, a 5 page thread for Florida.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!!!
The content of the Florida thread is of such quality to he proud of... lol
Canada Thread: “LOLZ LOOK AT THE PC CUCK PM LOLZ OMG AND EAGLE ATE A BASEBALL PLAYER.”

FL Thread be like HOLD MY SYRINGE WATCH DIS: “POLICE BREAK UP DOG FIGHT AT BUCS TAILGATE; LOCAL METH SALES TRACED BACK TO PARK STAFF OF GATORLAND; “ANYONES GONNA BE HAVIN SEX WITH MY SISTER ITS GON BE ME!”- MOTIVE IN APOLLO BEACH WINN DIXIE SHOOTING REVEALED. THIS HAS BEEN THE TUESDAY MORNING FLORIDA UPDATE.

Last edited by a moderator:
If John Wick was a Canadian, think about all the apologies he'd have to make...

But maybe not because he'd be limited to low capacity mags...

One-third of the movie would consist of mag changes.

The content of the Florida thread is of such quality to he proud of... lol

Given the number of Canadians who find your country so repulsive that they move to FL for half of the year...bold statement. FL...good weather, great beaches, no state income tax, rocket launches, theme parks, Bike Week, fishing, and more stupid in one state than an entire country.

Game. Set. Match. Florida.

Given the number of Canadians who find your country so repulsive that they move to FL for half of the year...bold statement. FL...good weather, great beaches, no state income tax, rocket launches, theme parks, Bike Week, fishing, and more stupid in one state than an entire country.

More of us go to Cuba, if that says anything about Florida.

Nothing funny here. In my work I have found young Canadian hockey players to be among the best of the best when it came to polite young gentlemen. Rest in peace, boys. This one really sucks.

Reports: 14 dead in junior hockey bus crash

A crash between a transport truck and a bus carrying a junior hockey team in the province of Saskatchewan has left 14 people dead and 14 injured, according to multiple reports, citing the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Police said there were 28 people on the bus at the time of the crash, including the driver. Three of the injuries are critical in nature. The RCMP said the collision occurred late Friday afternoon.

The bus was carrying the Humboldt Broncos of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League to the town of Nipawin for a playoff game. It collided with a transport truck.

You forgot drive-thru liquor stores, roadside reptile attractions and coconuts...but other than that summed it up pretty good. 👍

Nothing funny here. In my work I have found young Canadian hockey players to be among the best of the best when it came to polite young gentlemen. Rest in peace, boys. This one really sucks.

Reports: 14 dead in junior hockey bus crash

A crash between a transport truck and a bus carrying a junior hockey team in the province of Saskatchewan has left 14 people dead and 14 injured, according to multiple reports, citing the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Police said there were 28 people on the bus at the time of the crash, including the driver. Three of the injuries are critical in nature. The RCMP said the collision occurred late Friday afternoon.

The bus was carrying the Humboldt Broncos of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League to the town of Nipawin for a playoff game. It collided with a transport truck.

That's hit every community across the country very hard. I don't know many that don't have kids in hockey that travel for tournaments.

Back