Not Work Safe Ohhh Canada....

Bunch of Cunts, all of you.

I can't look at or listen to that stuttering idiot without going into a full rage.

That's interesting because I've been thinking about PMing you to ask if Canadians use the terms "wanker" and "cunt" like the rest of Her Majesty's subjects in more distant parts of the globe. For some reason I thought you Canadians would use the term "beaver" instead of "cunt."🇨🇦

Bookmarking for later, maybe my outrage will subside by then, I'd like to expand further but can't at the moment.

Trolling paging @RackMaster , LOL

I think I'd rather listen to Trump and his rants than this....

PIERS MORGAN: How dare you kill off mankind, Mr Trudeau | Daily Mail Online

I hate listening to fucking twatwaffle but I'm really enjoying him being made fun of Internationally for this.

This is all after he said this and collectively pissed off every Veteran and all of the Canadian Armed Forces at once. (minus the complete idiots with their heads up their ass that would gargle Trudeau's ball's)

That's interesting because I've been thinking about PMing you to ask if Canadians use the terms "wanker" and "cunt" like the rest of Her Majesty's subjects in more distant parts of the globe. For some reason I thought you Canadians would use the term "beaver" instead of "cunt."🇨🇦

You deserved your own reply. A beaver is something to be admired and eaten.

Justin Trudeau is a twat, I still can’t believe he was elected. Especially when Stephen Harper was a very well rounded PM. Most of my “peers” voted for Trudeau because he said he’d legalize weed, they’re massive pot-heads.

Uh, whoops, didn't mean for that to tag another user LOL.

- Mod Edit -
No worries. I fixed it, also put the "NSFW" tag on this thread as that word has been thrown around quite a bit, but your video (which IS funny!) displays it in full color when the thread is opened.

- Rah -

Here's something cool that came out of Canada. Never mind that you have to go back nearly 900 years....it's still cool!

Since copper is not native to Canada, it would be fascinating to learn how this copper tipped arrow ended up in Canadian ice.

'Incredible' 900-year-old copper arrowhead discovered on Canadian mountain

1518556122797.jpg

These are the type of things that make me think we used to be an advanced civilization or at one point had an advanced civilization visit us at one point.

Now if you don't mind I need to go and reapply non stick spray to my tinfoil hat I can feel the radiowaves starting to break through.

Back