Parliament in lockdown

That's infuriating. He watched palmer get murdered, but wouldn't get out to help because he had no equipment?

He could have distracted him, thrown freaking change at him, hell, hit him with the damn car.

Maybe he was worried about the Mayor accusing him of a hate crime if he got involved.

Just another male subject who lacks the scrotal mass to be a man and help his brother out....

What equipment should he have had? It’s the UK; all he was missing was a stick, a stab vest...and balls.

Craig Mackey is a pussy. Change my mind.

He's not a pussy. A pussy would at least he honest enough to say he's scared, and that's why he did nothing.

He just made excuses for watching one of his peers get murdered. He's a spineless 'effing coward.

I've never been in a situation like that and I hope I never will be. I like to think I'd do "something," but I don't know for sure because I was never tested in that way.

...but I'm pretty sure that guilt, and pride, would have caused me to resign if I literally sat around and watched another cop get murdered, and did nothing but protect my own ass. :(

He was undoubtedly in the wrong line of work. Things like this make we wonder what type of career he had when he was actually doing LE work. How many times did he not do something that he should have done due to fear?

With that said, he needs to resign.

I've never been in a situation like that and I hope I never will be. I like to think I'd do "something," but I don't know for sure because I was never tested in that way.

...but I'm pretty sure that guilt, and pride, would have caused me to resign if I literally sat around and watched another cop get murdered, and did nothing but protect my own ass. :(

The Infantry in you would come roaring out, sir.

You’d probably have ordered your driver to run him over. 😈

Back