Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

That Surefire holster is still up if anyone wants it. I doubt it would be suitable for you mil types since it can't go on webbing or armour or whatever but it might of some use on some LE's belt.

no, I do not mean anything that is already in play, at all. I was just encouraging folks to look around and see if they have anything to add.

Sorry for the mis understanding. I apologize

By chance does anyone have a set of MOLLE straps and a belt for the ruck kicking around? I'll see you reimbursed handsomely if you can hook a man up.

I've still got that surefire helmet light up for grabs. I'm also looking for a ruck to start training. It can be well abused I don't really care. Just as long as it's still in one piece and can hold some weight I'll be good.

Blackhawk Serpa holster.

Serpa holster for Sig P228/P229 W/O rail.

Both paddle and belt loop attachements, original packaging and instructions included.

First PM get's it.

Bump.

Correction to above post regarding Blackhawk Serpa.

Will fit Sig P228/P229 with or without rail.

I have a Bell and Carlson Ruger 10/22 Anschutz style thumbhole stock (right hand). I had to dremel the barrel channel to get the bull barrel to free-float. That is a bit of a shoddy job, honestly. My first time...also installed a sling swivel stud for attaching a bipod. Decided I'd rather have a Tapco T6. Just don't like this stock style honestly.

I have a Bell and Carlson Ruger 10/22 Anschutz style thumbhole stock (right hand). I had to dremel the barrel channel to get the bull barrel to free-float. That is a bit of a shoddy job, honestly. My first time...also installed a sling swivel stud for attaching a bipod. Decided I'd rather have a Tapco T6. Just don't like this stock style honestly.

PM inbound

I have a 215 gear confuse patch that's available to a good home. It says "don't confuse your rank with my willingness to beat your ass" and its tan and brown. I don't really rock morale patches but anyone that does is welcome to it.

I have a 215 gear confuse patch that's available to a good home. It says "don't confuse your rank with my willingness to beat your ass" and its tan and brown. I don't really rock morale patches but anyone that does is welcome to it.
I'll take the patch if no one closer to you wants it, will put it on my wife's desk next time she gives me shit,LOL.

I have a set of Coast Guard buttons from my Dress B uniform that are authorized gold side if anyone on active duty needs them.
Pocket buttons (.625") quantity 4
Gig line buttons (.75") quantity 3

Back