Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I have a few extra mag pouches and grenade pouches up for grabs. They are the dual mag pouches that hold 4 magazines, and dual grenade pouches. There are a couple of pouches that look like they would hold smoke grenades or anything about that size. They are UK made, coyote color. They are the same Molle design as US gear and attachs the same. PM me if interested.

PM headed your way.

I got a spare one lying around. I won't be able to get to it for about 2 weeks though. PM me after the 4th if you haven't gotten one and I'll send it out.

Dont you check your PM's. Sent you one after the shoot. If your looking for a rifle one, I may be able to help.
Yes, his is the rifle length platform with standard "F" marked A type front sight and delta ring assembly, if the rails are user install.

I can install others if you have something that requires the delta ring and front sight to be changed out to a low pro.

Just trying to help HS out since I'll see him soon.

Hey does anyone have a spare XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks!

Sirblood,
Please go to page 1 and post number 1 and read the bottom lines:

Edit to add:
Please use common sense. No FFL items, flammable, etc. As long as it is legal to ship and give, then go ahead.

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIAL FORUM POSTS TO REQUEST GEAR OF ANY KIND!!!!!
-ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited by Boondocksaint375; 12-17-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Yes, his is the rifle length platform with standard "F" marked A type front sight and delta ring assembly, if the rails are user install.

I can install others if you have something that requires the delta ring and front sight to be changed out to a low pro.

Just trying to help HS out since I'll see him soon.

I got something that will work. Let me know where to send it. Nothing needs to be changed.

Ok, in that case would anyone be willing to trade?, I have tons of outdoor and police equipment and flashlights I would like to trade for a tactical riggers belt (size roughly 32/34)? I would be willing to give any of it to a person in need so just ask.

Thanks!

sirblood,
I have an older blackhawk rescue riggers belt (with the d ring secured with little strip of velcro) what kind of flashlights you got??

Also I just picked up a new Sig Sauer 1911 today with rail, and need a holster to fit the railed 1911. (my current CCW carry holster only fits non holstered 1911s)

I've got a brand new surefire helmet light that's still in the box. Would love a trade, however if you need it I'll ship it out right away for you.

Bump,

For the folks that have yet to use this program, please go to page one and see what the intent of this thread is. I still feel it is a great program that can get some gear into the hands of folks that can use it in work and/or pleasure.

So, let's look around and see if there is something you could part ways with and put it up here.

I don't want this thread to die here too.

Thanks all who have made it possible.

Steve

Back