Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

They are good till it rains mate. They dont have the garbadeine(sp?) or dry out as quickly. I got a Swanni when I was TF but when I went RF they were withdrawn from service. Brought a "genuine sas smock" off the net, turned out it was a clone and as much good as a cock flavoured lollipop in the field :(.

the vest has been claimed, on another forum, so im sorry about that, and il try and send you the rest of the stuff asap. but as i live in london, it may take a awhile.
so sorry for the wait.

Anyone at an APO address Iraq or Afghan that can use a Camelback cleaning system, its new in package.
Sorry to just ship apo, its free to ship, and it takes too damn long to send shit elsewhere.

Anyone in theatre that can use a bunch of IR vehicle Marker tape.
One package is enough for 4 doors, i have about 20 packages.

I cut one up into squares for the top of helmets etc.
Just throwing it out there. PM me. APO to APO shouldnt take long.

I'm downsizing in preparation for my move from my huge house in the country to a tiny townhome outside of DC. I have 15+ years worth of gear I'm looking to divest myself of, would rather give it to one of you than to Goodwill. I have desert/woodland uniforms and bits and pieces of kit, M9 and M16 magazines, backpacks, US Army badges/tabs/patches, some cold weather gear, etc. Everything is servicable, most in new or like-new condition. Uniforms L/XL to L/R. It's quite a bit of stuff.

First dibs to Boy Scouts or US servicemembers but will send to anyone.

Here's how I'd like this to work- you PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see if I've got it. If I do, I'll mail it to you; you send me a check for the postage. If you like what you get, I encourage you to send Boon a small donation for the site.

I'm downsizing in preparation for my move from my huge house in the country to a tiny townhome outside of DC. I have 15+ years worth of gear I'm looking to divest myself of, would rather give it to one of you than to Goodwill. I have desert/woodland uniforms and bits and pieces of kit, M9 and M16 magazines, backpacks, US Army badges/tabs/patches, some cold weather gear, etc. Everything is servicable, most in new or like-new condition. Uniforms L/XL to L/R. It's quite a bit of stuff.

First dibs to Boy Scouts or US servicemembers but will send to anyone.

Here's how I'd like this to work- you PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see if I've got it. If I do, I'll mail it to you; you send me a check for the postage. If you like what you get, I encourage you to send Boon a small donation for the site.

Mara- just put it all in packing crates and send it to ME!!! I'll send you a check for $5 to cover shipping. :evil:

OK... if you PM'd me with a request for uniforms/gear, I've got your stuff boxed up so send me your mailing address.

Even after filling the initial requests I still have lots more uniforms and bits of kit if anyone needs it.

Back