Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

I have three (3) government issued magazines for a Colt M1911. Bottom's are stamped: 19200- ASSY 5508694 MFR 1M291. They have some surface rust on them. If multiple people want them I'll draw a name out of a hat, unless someone bribes me with naked pics or something filthy like that..

029.jpg

i have a couple fireflies in my D bag in the connex, but only one MS2000. I couldn't get one in time before we redeployed. if the fireflies will help, I'll send em when I get em.

for the record - I have a complete ( i think?) rifleman set in BDU. I also have an LBV and pistol belt (the one that we used in OIF I before MOLLE was widespread) and I have a DCU aidbag (the MOLLE one with the 8 pouches) but not the medical vest that goes with it. I also have 2 of the older tri-fold medic bags - the cube ones that you can use the ALICE pack straps on and have 6 pockets. I have 1 small CLS bag, 1 ALICE strobe pouch (dunno where the strobe went) and I have a new never worn or shaped or shaved black beret in 7 3/8.

I believe that's all at the moment. if you need it, let me know. if you want it, let me know. if you're an airsofter, bugger off until the guys who might need it to do work have responded.

also - the rifleman set DOES have the radio pouches with it. if you want to know what's in it, let me know, and I'll pull it apart when i get back from block leave. later guys.

Helo, I'll grab the DCU aidbag, one trifold medic bag and the CLS bag if you don't mind.

Cheers

k - we have an issue. I'd like to leave with everyone happy and such, but if not, it's cool, the timestamps do, in fact, determine a clear order. but the issue is this -

2 people want, essentially, the same items. one asked in a PM, the other here on the thread. after checking my stuff in my truck, I have revised the list -

2) "cube" style aid bags (OD green) (the kind with 6 pockets, trifold, and you can use ALICE straps on)

1) MOLLE aidbag with pouches, but without vest, in DCU pattern.

1) older, small nylon CLS bag. (coyote tan) still in pretty good shape

1) OD Green M5 aidbag. yes, with straps, buckles, and all that. just found it in my truck.

JAB - Rifleman set is yours. PM to follow.

VooDoo - found the Blue bag.

to the gentlemen not mentioned by name - PMs enroute.

Helo,

I only would like this item if Pardus does not. He's got dibs over me. And I know he's got a need for it as do I.

1) MOLLE aidbag with pouches, but without vest, in DCU pattern.

Thanks
Steve

no worries. if I can get another one, I will, and I'll post it here. :) we have a bunch of them in BDU and a couple in ACU in the connex. stay tuned. :)

I can. If you could PM me the new address, I'll get it out when i get back to TX.

and at this point, everything's been spoken for. when i get more stuff, I"ll post it.

(unless you want that beret I have, 'cuz that's not spoken for....) :D

Back