Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Does anyone have about 4-5 M9 mags they dont want/need?

Am in need of them for a possable upcoming "trip".

Does anyone have a ruck they could part with? I will be using it for training purposes so any type in any shape would work. If there is someone else out there that needs one for a better reason, by all means let them have it. Thanks.

I've got a trip coming up and im looking for any kind of MALICE pouches - dump bag, hydration, M4 mag, etc

Single point sling (M4)

Red lense for surefire

and magpuls

I've got a M9 drop holster, couple M4 rail hand protectors, and a pair of BDUs (off the top of my head). Ask me for specific shit and I'll look for it

magpuls? like, P-mags? good luck, those are gold and people don't give them up. as for the pouches, when do you need them by? I'm getting closer to redeployment and I have a BDU rifleman set at home you can have, all MOLLE stuff. even comes with a vest. that would cover all the pouches, 'cept your hydration pouch.

magpuls (you talking about the loops that fit on the end of a magazine?)
I've got a M9 drop holster, (What kind of drop holster?)
couple M4 rail hand protectors (What kind?),
and a pair of BDUs (off the top of my head). Ask me for specific shit and I'll look for it

I am also looking for a camalback BFM to trade for, I have one in ACU and would like a foliage green or coyote (would take multicam too).

Helomedic that would be great! I've got about 2 more months before I leave

SOWT, the holsters are Safariland and i've got a bunch of black ones...maybe one green?the pic rail guards are knights arms co (simple slide-on type), and yes on the magpuls (i know thats a shot in the dark however)

also, i MIGHT be able to find a camelback pouch in green to trade you with

Helomedic that would be great! I've got about 2 more months before I leave

SOWT, the holsters are Safariland and i've got a bunch of black ones...maybe one green?the pic rail guards are knights arms co (simple slide-on type), and yes on the magpuls (i know thats a shot in the dark however)

also, i MIGHT be able to find a camelback pouch in green to trade you with

Are you giving away the Safariland holsters or is this a trade situation ???

If your giving some away for the M9 then I'll take one. Is it the 6004 drop leg type ???

Are you giving away the Safariland holsters or is this a trade situation ???

If your giving some away for the M9 then I'll take one. Is it the 6004 drop leg type ???

I'm trying to trade since it's really the only decent stuff I've got right now.

I couldn't find a pic online but its similar to the 6004. Flap style bale for retention, two leg straps.

Aren't you getting issued the DF-LCS kit Rope?

As of recently yes but due to typical budget shortfalls, not everything is available...i.e. its been pieced together. It doesn't help that our S4 isn't exactly on the ball.:doh:

I'm just not comfortable with some of the issued stuff. It doesn't sit well or flow well in training for me personally, that's all. Also due to the nature of my upcoming trip and the weapon systems I'll be carrying, I have a few specific requirements

ask urdaddyjeep. he was supposed to send me some rails for a musket, but he had some stuff going on and didn't have a chance. but he had a set he was willing to part with; I'm sure you need them more than I do. ask him. and if you read this Jeep, send the rails to Headshot.

* Does anyone have an extra pr of Oakley M frames with both lenses,or any other APEL approved Glasses,not goggles, type eyewear to get rid of?

**still need M9 mags if anyone has some extra or that they dont need anymore.

***I know this is a stretch,but if anyone has a old,Med or Lg IOTV/CIRAS with the soft inserts still in it,in good,serviceable condition and you dont want it, I would definately be in need of it. I dont need the hard plates,but if someone does have those,I can use them-It never hurts to have "extra" :)
Just thought about it-one of the "low visability" type armor and carrier combo would be fine as well.
And I can trade a ACH for vest/inserts if someone has an extra vest but no helmet. Helmet is a Lg,all 7 pads (3/4") and chinstrap.

I have some stuff to trade instead of just "taking". Off the top of my head,I know I have Gore-tex woodland pants (med),2 pro-tecs (med),a BUNCH of boots,Blk,Sizes 7.5 thru 8.5 (most of 'em new), some Eagle pouches (40mm{for the 203} ) ,double M4{fits 4 mags},the "MOLLE II "bandoleers" thats just off top of my head.Something specific,let me know.

ask urdaddyjeep. he was supposed to send me some rails for a musket, but he had some stuff going on and didn't have a chance. but he had a set he was willing to part with; I'm sure you need them more than I do. ask him. and if you read this Jeep, send the rails to Headshot.

Someone on here had promised me a set some time ago and they never sent them. I don't mind paying for them, I just hate paying at shops that break it off in you on pricing. We should all just chip in and open an online store for Military and LE, and have everything priced right enough to keep the store open and then send shit to the boys in the box.

Someone on here had promised me a set some time ago and they never sent them. I don't mind paying for them, I just hate paying at shops that break it off in you on pricing. We should all just chip in and open an online store for Military and LE, and have everything priced right enough to keep the store open and then send shit to the boys in the box.

We could all force Mac to work in a Shadowspear endorsed sweatshop making pouches, backpacks etc. :D

Back