Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

Who needs knee's and elbows ??

One pair each of the foliage green Blackhawk Hellstorm. Slightly used with some scratches on the right knee pad.

These are good to go in my opinion. They don't slip.

Hey Gents, I'm looking for some sort of accessory pouch to carry my demo in. Not looking for anything massive, but something along the lines of a butt pack or something should do. Just need something so that I can easily get to all of my charges in a quick manner.

fox1371 I'm at my school now, but I am heading home for the weekend. I might have some TA-50 with a butt pack. When do you need it by? PM me if you are interested.

* Does anyone have an extra pr of Oakley M frames with both lenses,or any other APEL approved Glasses,not goggles, type eyewear to get rid of?

**still need M9 mags if anyone has some extra or that they dont need anymore.

***I know this is a stretch,but if anyone has a old,Med or Lg IOTV/CIRAS with the soft inserts still in it,in good,serviceable condition and you dont want it, I would definately be in need of it. I dont need the hard plates,but if someone does have those,I can use them-It never hurts to have "extra" :)
Just thought about it-one of the "low visability" type armor and carrier combo would be fine as well.
And I can trade a ACH for vest/inserts if someone has an extra vest but no helmet. Helmet is a Lg,all 7 pads (3/4") and chinstrap.

I have some stuff to trade instead of just "taking". Off the top of my head,I know I have Gore-tex woodland pants (med),2 pro-tecs (med),a BUNCH of boots,Blk,Sizes 7.5 thru 8.5 (most of 'em new), some Eagle pouches (40mm{for the 203} ) ,double M4{fits 4 mags},the "MOLLE II "bandoleers" thats just off top of my head.Something specific,let me know.

i have a pair of revison issue glasses, brand new. both sets of lenses. hit me up on my gmail, if you are in theatre i can send them apo to apo. greyops1@gmail.com

Has anyone got an old rough set of Multicam trou in a 32-24" waist to fit a 6ft tall Kiwi. I'm on Snipers course at the start of next year and I need to make some pants, I'd hate to buy a new pair of Crye only to sew netting and burlap to the back of them.

Happy to pay some coin or trade some gear for them.

Cheers

Has anyone got an old rough set of Multicam trou in a 32-24" waist to fit a 6ft tall Kiwi. I'm on Snipers course at the start of next year and I need to make some pants, I'd hate to buy a new pair of Crye only to sew netting and burlap to the back of them.

Happy to pay some coin or trade some gear for them.

Cheers

There are places here that sell inexpensive multicam, i'll hook you up mate.

WTF is a 32-24" waist?

-------------------------------
I just ordered them, You are getting a large regular which fits me, i'm about your size just not as gay.

There are places here that sell inexpensive multicam, i'll hook you up mate.

WTF is a 32-24" waist?

-------------------------------
I just ordered them, You are getting a large regular which fits me, i'm about your size just not as gay.

LOL, cheers mate. Yeah 32-34. I wear 84R from when you were over here.

Anyone have a set of boots lying around? in a size 10? It would be greatly appreciated.

Pardus, that's more like a 36-39", but it's cool, they have drawstrings if they're designed like ACU pants. :D

Thanks for that.
They are BDUs, not sure if they have a draw string or not.
I'll drop them a line and see if they have shipped them, if not I'll change it to a medium long.

Back