Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

SOWT, I"ll let you know if I find another one, I'm still sorting through tac boxes. as of now, everything's spoken for. tahnks for the quick responses, guys. :)

For anyone that uses an MBITR amp or 152, I've got a pouch (2 actually) that I used for my amp that was pretty much the heat. Just throwing it out there if any JTACs were looking for a new way to rig their deal. I have no use for it anymore so it's there!!

Boondocksaint375 I don't have 25 posts yet, but is that just to ask for items? Can I give some w/o 25?

If so, Blue do you still need boots? Are you looking for a certain style?

Thanks,
Bill

Boondocksaint375 I don't have 25 posts yet, but is that just to ask for items? Can I give some w/o 25?

If so, Blue do you still need boots? Are you looking for a certain style?

Thanks,
Bill

I'm not an Admin on the site but until I'm overruled by one as a Mod I'll OK it.

If anyone asks, just say RB said you could :evil:

Shut up 91B lol

Lefty, you can drop the Sir business, I was an NCO at one time, I worked for a living. :cool:

I have one brand new, never used Troy rear flip up sight. These ain't cheap so maybe a trade would be offered ??

two pairs of DPMs standard BDU style. in 34,34 and xl. (xl blame lazy quarter masters)

canadian style od belt,

standard british army issue od belt

black south african assualt vest

rip stop, dpm jacket, L

dpm boonie hat with a fold away mossie net
and a dpm boonie without mossie net,

paracute regiment cap badge,

navy blue beret

more to come, anyone got anything they want to trade for that stuff either comment or pm me
all the best
iceman

two pairs of DPMs standard BDU style. in 34,34 and xl. (xl blame lazy quarter masters)

canadian style od belt,

standard british army issue od belt

black south african assualt vest

rip stop, dpm jacket, L

dpm boonie hat with a fold away mossie net
and a dpm boonie without mossie net,

paracute regiment cap badge,

navy blue beret

more to come, anyone got anything they want to trade for that stuff either comment or pm me
all the best
iceman

Iceman,

Can I get the items that are noted above?

cc to PM with contact info.

Thanks
Steve

Iceman, is the ripstop smock a hooded one or the S95 collared?

Mac, I have a genuine SAS windproof smock that I love.
I've seen and finger fucked the new NZ issue smocks and they seem pretty bloody nice.

What do you think of them?

p.s. I still have my issue DPM Swani :cool: it's a little small for me now though... :(

Back