PJ Indoc Video

One, that looks suspiciously like hazing (sarcasm heavy in that remark) and two, you guys must have a HUGE water bill all the time! The candidates singing TLC was a nice touch lol!

That's just how us PJs (aquatic mammals) are raised. It's not hazing, it's spontanious rapid rehydration of mass quantities...At least I don't use a bucket of gasoline while I make them hold a lit match :sneaky: .
I'll pass on your kudos. Those men were lucky to have a proctor like him.

That's just how us PJs (aquatic mammals) are raised. It's not hazing, it's spontanious rapid rehydration of mass quantities...At least I don't use a bucket of gasoline while I make them hold a lit match :sneaky: .
I'll pass on your kudos. Those men were lucky to have a proctor like him.

lol, nice touch! oh, and I didn't quit watching there Free! :p

JustAnotherJ , how does the attrition rate of the Os compare to that of the enlisted guys?
Also, were you the little guy in the santa suit doing push ups? :D

The video was posted on SOFWODs Facebook page, I think the names flashed were the guys who had trained under the SOFWOD's programming. The pass rate for any selection course is substantially higher when there is a mentor available to help you get ready, these guys were fortunate to have some good training before they even went in.

The video was posted on SOFWODs Facebook page, I think the names flashed were the guys who had trained under the SOFWOD's programming. The pass rate for any selection course is substantially higher when there is a mentor available to help you get ready, these guys were fortunate to have some good training before they even went in.

Didn't even know they had a FB, then again guess that was a stupid thought on my part given how EVERYONE has a FB page these days.

I love my brothers over at sofwods but the name flashing up was only indicative of the men who actually graduated the course.
O's attend a prescreening before their arrival to Indoc, so typically the have less attrition... That being said, they are still held to the same standard as everyone else and can fail out at any time.

Ive done some of their wod's they post on their main site, they are a ball-buster for sure. Anyone who follows their WOD's religiously has a significantly higher chance of making through whatever they are shooting for (physically atleast).

Back