Poser Busting

Well, we wanted women in combat and open to "all" jobs...it was only a matter of time before we had our first woman, "it was classified and I cannot talk about it" :wall: :D :rolleyes:

indydrunk.gif

That's awesome!

1) The guys in the back are trying not to laugh

2) "Don't you guys have some extra rank around?"

3) Going by voice alone, a dude coming into the same office playing the same game would not have left that office smiling the way she did.

Good photo op when you have a serviceman nearby. It gives the impression of supporting the military. Hil's stock in trade is all about impression; the facade-v- the real deal. As with her term of SOS, the Hil could give a rats ass. Benghazi is her shining legacy, and this is more of the same

Come on Boot...

Even you non-Marines should be able to see the most obvious fuck up. Then there are two more for sure....

See what happens when we don't let the DI's knock a little sense now-and-then...

IMG_5873.JPG

That's just painful to see.....

My sister's husband (second husband; she's divorced) is a real loser, a solid POS. Amongst his loserness is his claim to have been an Army sniper, with a mission to shoot the president of Nicaragua in the 80s. Of course, the whole thing was called off and still secret. I DO know he was in the Army, was a MP, and stationed in Panama, and is receiving VA hospital bennies. My sister's oldest son, in the Army reserve, saw his DD-214, saw nothing aside from his MP job.

I vacillate between calling him out and not; but then, my sister really doesn't want to hear it, and they are 1,000 miles away (Dallas), so I will let the sleeping dogs lay.....

This dude's dad was a bona fide been there-done that with the 173rd in Vietnam, so I don't know if it's some kind of daddy issue.....

Come on Boot...

Even you non-Marines should be able to see the most obvious fuck up. Then there are two more for sure....

See what happens when we don't let the DI's knock a little sense now-and-then...

View attachment 17400

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess here -

Why would he have a subdued EGA on his cover? (Which is cockeyed)

Is he supposed to have a white belt with this uniform?

And he could be a real Marine who is just REALLY FUCKED UP. I've seen plenty of young Marines wearing jacked up uniforms; ribbons on the wrong side, rank insignia pinned to the collar in Charlies, boots with the service uniform, etc. All the ones I pulled aside seemed genuinely stupefied as to just how stupid they were.

I wonder how much money he spent on his superhero costume. Pretty sad, dude probably spent a few hundred bucks just imitate a Pvt in the Marines.

Fly shitbird fly.

Back