Poser Busting

Did you go to his youtube channel or just watch the video? The channel is pure gold, the video by itself would have been pretty easy. So far they have:

Taken over the channel
Deleted 2000+ videos from the channel
Tracked down his real name (Johnny Elmo Sheppard Jr)
Tracked down his real address... (a single-wide in North Carolina)
Forced him to move by publishing the address in places all the people would hate him

The Brotherhood (No Longer Johnyb34434's account)

Nice results. I believe he started out just looking for some attention. In the end, he misjudged the depth of anger he stirred up across the entire military community. If this was 1968, he would have been better supported; hell, John Kerry would have been right in there with him.

I get the impression that he is out of his single wide, and has moved in with mom. What a gem to have in your basement:hmm::blkeye::die:.

I know most folks on this site are much smarter than the average internet trolling goons, but just a reminder-

I was just on the Facebook site that showed his home address and was shocked (not really) at some of the stuff posted.

Remember that you can still get in trouble for blowing hot air on the internet. There are certain YouTube sensations who have done nothing but blow hot air, and still have had negative action taken against them.

Using the recent Trump rally in Fayetteville as an example- sucker punching a protester in the face may give them a literal black eye, but it makes you a criminal, and gives your cause a figurative black eye.

I submit to you, the greatest Stolen Valor dude ever - most of you won't be able to get past about a minute, but I do love the occasional reference to Top Gun! The dude talking to him is pretty chill about it, (I hate the "yellers").

The saddest part to me is obviously this dude is "off"...shame on whomever is in charge of his care and let's him go out like that.

The guy is mentally ill or challenged... The CIA wants to speak with him.

We Spoke To The Creator Of The Controversial Stolen Valor Video

I know most folks on this site are much smarter than the average internet trolling goons, but just a reminder-

I was just on the Facebook site that showed his home address and was shocked (not really) at some of the stuff posted.

Remember that you can still get in trouble for blowing hot air on the internet. There are certain YouTube sensations who have done nothing but blow hot air, and still have had negative action taken against them.

Using the recent Trump rally in Fayetteville as an example- sucker punching a protester in the face may give them a literal black eye, but it makes you a criminal, and gives your cause a figurative black eye.

Agree, and not only that, in the case of accusations made in public, posers can be litigious. Some will go to great lengths to "defend their honor." They can always find a dirtbag lawyer to represent them and they can take you to court and even if you win you've lost because you've spent your time and hard-earned money.

Last edited:
Agree, and not only that, in the case of accusations made in public, posers can be litigious. Some will go to great lengths to "defend their honor." They can always find a dirtbag lawyer to represent them and they can take you to court and even if you win you've lost because you've spent your time and hard-earned money.
In Texas the loser pays the winners legal fees, has cut down on the number of frivolous lawsuits.
That said, posting his/her address can open you up for liability if someone uses that information to assault the poser.

I submit to you, the greatest Stolen Valor dude ever - most of you won't be able to get past about a minute, but I do love the occasional reference to Top Gun! The dude talking to him is pretty chill about it, (I hate the "yellers").

The saddest part to me is obviously this dude is "off"...shame on whomever is in charge of his care and let's him go out like that.

This dude is just mental. You could holler "stolen valor" at him all day long and it'd just echo through that empty brain housing group.

Last edited:
The CIA ID he produced is not near as real as mine. As for CIA Badge; we don't carry badges... he uses a cheap mail order forger.... the extra money is worth the quality.

I really wonder how much he invested in his costume, and bogus ID's?

This one doesnt bother me as much as others. Clearly, the guy has some mental issues. It's the guys that are fully aware of what they are doing that pisses me off

LTC Green admitted to or was found guilty of wearing a slew of unearned decorations, including: the Ranger Tab, the Sapper Tab, the Air Assault badge, the Expert Infantry Badge, the Presidential Unit Citation, a Combat Action Badge, and an Army Commendation Medal with “V” device, signifying valor in combat.

Folks, that is a LOT of Stolen Valor.

It's been a year since this story was reported, I wonder if they let him stick around long enough to retire.

http://havokjournal.com/culture/why-is-this-man-still-in-uniform/

...getting better every day!

View attachment 15221

Don't forget the full size models for those super duper formal occasions:

19143.jpg

Back