Poser Busting

@ pardus- You wouldn't believe the lack of vetting that goes on there. I could go on and on about that alone. Mind you, there are some incredible and hardcore officers, but lots of turkeys soar among the eagles....

I have to say I'm stunned that someone can be any kind of law enforcement, particularly Federal and be a poser. Just goes to show the bullshit hiring process is just that.

If it's anything like it is in US LE agencies, he probably got in based on the truth then lied about his actual service to coworkers along the way. I have witnessed this many times, called out many people, and on a few occasions deemed it serious enough to push up the chain only to be told to let it go. One day, one of these clowns will get someone injured or killed and the powers that be will bury their heads in the sand.

I can remember when they didn't want to be seen on the same side of the street with us. Probably the same dudes posing now.

Go get 'em Joe!
Some asshole in PA going around in uniform trying to score military specials on black Friday.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3923157475001

ETA: This fatass is even posing as a Ranger! :ROFLMAO:

Been handled by our congressman, Fitzpatrick who co-signed the stolen valor act. It happened at the mall in my A.O. I work part time paramedic in that A.O. / Middletown Township. Not the full time gig. The guy who called him out went to high school with a few of my bros.

F.M.

Go get 'em Joe!
Some asshole in PA going around in uniform trying to score military specials on black Friday.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3923157475001

ETA: This fatass is even posing as a Ranger! :ROFLMAO:

So very nice to see this getting the kind of attention that it deserves. There is just so much of this going on, and the more it gets media attention, the more it will pe punished; and punishment needs to start happening. The media coverage is what will shape and drive the issue, just talk to political powerbrokers; media drives everything. To see congress take a stand is because of the coverage, as much as the anything else. This particular poser, has an extensive history of impersonation. He has been arrested, charged, and found guilty of impersonation of a police officer. Now this POS has his family crying about him going into a deep depression over this latest episode. My hope is that this POS gets wrung out in court, on camera with the world watching. I would like to see panels of active duty and retired military veterans have an active voice in payback and punishment for guys like this POS.

OK; rant over:mad:. Back into my wee cave:ninja:.

The guy who called him out went to high school with a few of my bros.

F.M.

It's a small world, FM. The guy who called him out was taught high school math by my long-time friend and combat-wounded Marine bro, Jim McPeak.
7333fb77-2b6a-425c-9daf-b199f726b7b7.jpg

Former Marine Sgt McPeak with mall-poser-buster Sgt Ryan Berk at a Veteran's Day ceremony at the high school. I wouldn't be surprised if my man Jimmy taught math to some of your bros. He and Ryan have been very close. Jim has two sons, one a Marine Captain, the other an FBI SA.

Last edited:
I have to say I'm stunned that someone can be any kind of law enforcement, particularly Federal and be a poser. Just goes to show the bullshit hiring process is just that.
Agency's really jeopardize cases if you can show a witness lied to get hired.

It's a small world, FM. The guy who called him out was taught high school math by my long-time friend and combat-wounded Marine bro, Jim McPeak.

Former Marine Sgt McPeak with mall-poser-buster Sgt Ryan Berk at a Veteran's Day ceremony at the high school. I wouldn't be surprised if my man Jimmy taught math to some of your bros. He and Ryan have been very close. Jim has two sons, one a Marine Captain, the other an FBI SA.

Good on ya, Sgt Berk:thumbsup:!!! You did the right thing in calling out this repeat offender. He was taking advantage of the sacrifice of others, to get military rates he was not entitled to. Enjoy your new fame, poser yetman, plenty of notice for ya now:sneaky:.

Hey Ocoka. See provate message...

F.M.

http://taskandpurpose.com/gentlemans-guide-calling-out-military-fakers/

I know it's an emotional and frustrating subject. Disclaimer: I have not been forced to confront a potential poser, however we can all help the military's by using tact and professionalism in public or on video cameras.

Just another viewpoint.

I agree in theory but a lot depends on the attitude of the poser. From what I've been told Ryan Berk is normally a very laid-back, nice guy and this was uncharacteristic...but he got caught up in the poser's arrogance. Plus any guy who's been in the shit and dealt with the trauma is going to have a lot less tolerance for these assholes, especially if his experiences are recent. I can't blame guys like that for going a bit over-the-top.

My general rule is, if the poser is apologetic, a stern, quiet warning. If he's a shithead, no prisoners, no mercy.

The fucker that got busted on Remembrance Day gets his first day in court today. Can't wait to hear the bullshit excuses he spews.

Your court needs to burn that sonofabitch. Bad enough to be a fucking poser, a mortal fucking sin to do it by exploiting the death of a brave soldier.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...164752102?nk=7fedf84e5006a5b9632d58249789f729

“I didn’t earn my decorations in the normal fashion, as in day-to-day military service, I earned them in behind-the-scenes military service,” he told the Herald Sun.

Mr Donohue agreed his military record stated he was a corporal in the signals corps, but said he had spent all of his regular service time with “special forces — the SAS, the commandos and special forces intelligence” — and had worked in a similar capacity part-time for the past 39 years.

“When I do finally get to court with this it will be in a closed session, in camera, because it has to be by law.”

XJZzZv.png

Back