Poser Busting

This one might be the greatest yet, and he could be telling the truth? After all, no aviator glasses in sight!

Damn...ETA: just looked at the photo again, those eye glasses he is wearing are pretty funky, what is it with these guys and glasses. Channeling their inner Eagles and "hiding their lying eyes?"

I could be all wrong here, but I think Mr. Donohue has some pathology working against him. He may very well believe some of his claims to be, in part, true. The question is how much of what he has manufactured, is running his day to day actions? I do not believe him.

10881780_846108145452465_6982246686212057543_n.jpg

F.M.

There is a slight resemblance to you....;-):-"

He's been on the veteran radar for a couple of years now. Rocking up to the ANZAC day football match gonged up and (for some fucking bizarre reason) being allowed to speak at a ANZAC day service gonged up like a North Korean General and being stupid enough to put pics up on facebook, gets you all sorts of attention.

http://www.anzmi.net/index.php/stolen-valour?pid=62&sid=80:Donohue

You guys are doing it right over there.

I think they get a bit wrapped around the axles with little stuff (in my opinion it's little stuff) and have crucified a few people who are essentially what they portray themselves to be. But for every time they've stitched up someone who was borderline, they've got a couple of dozen people that really need a good kick up the arse. Not a bad success rate at the end of the day.

I have a US Navy person who has contacted me looking for assistance to immigrate to Australia. He claims to have been a military advisor to the commander of the 7th fleet. Apparently if you can identify over a 1000 weapons, planes, tanks, missles and ships at navy recruit school, you can pick this job up...

Last edited:
Sounds legit. Ask for a copy of his DD 214.

That was great. He could have called the cops and had him arrested due to the discounted coffee too.

I love when these things gain traction in the media. What really makes a difference, is when a name is applied to the poser. Employers should know when their employees suit up to gain discounts and unearned attention. These are not isolated events, but one of many similar parades. Take a look at sean yetman after he was busted, no job, in hiding, death threats, that is the attention that should happen. I want to see a name produced for this guy. Someone out there knows him, and can get for him the real attention he has earned.

Last edited:
New case here. Makes my blood boil. This vet kept his cool much better than I think I could. Props to him and the Stolen Valor Facebook page.

If your going to bust posers....be accurate. "...an EOD patch where his combat patch should be..." well, ya that is fucked up, but his unit patch should be there Einstein, not a "combat" patch.

(statement is made for the creator of the film)

I am not close to being up on Army uniforms, but just by a 5 second conversation with the guy I could figure out he was a fake.

Back