Poser Busting

I wonder if he is one of the people that the Democrats are supporting in this election cycle.

Considering Trump endorsed the guy, I doubt if Majewski has any Dem. support.

The fact that Trump supports him is 100% why the DNC would have given money to back him in the Republican primary.

Trump seems to be more likely to endorse a candidate that will stroke his ego (Oz, Walker, etc) than a candidate that is running a normal campaign.

The hope (for the DNC) is enough dumb dumbs like this POS make it to the actual election that regular Republicans either don't vote or switch parties.
The only reason I could see him not having got DNC money is because the district he's in has had the same Dem win since the 80s. It'd be weird to waste money on a safe district.

The fact that Trump supports him is 100% why the DNC would have given money to back him in the Republican primary.

Trump seems to be more likely to endorse a candidate that will stroke his ego (Oz, Walker, etc) than a candidate that is running a normal campaign.

The hope (for the DNC) is enough dumb dumbs like this POS make it to the actual election that regular Republicans either don't vote or switch parties.
The only reason I could see him not having got DNC money is because the district he's in has had the same Dem win since the 80s. It'd be weird to waste money on a safe district.
For sure. It just seems more than a little disingenuous to say "MAGA Republicans are a threat to our democracy!!" and then... give a bunch of money to MAGA Republicans. Not sure whether that happened in this case or not.

Whether he's a serious contender or not, it makes sense for Democrats to throw some money his way, or at least to highlight him. Even more so if he doesn't have a great shot. As we've seen time and time again here, it's very easy to tar a large group of people by painting with a broad brush.

Maybe I'm obtuse, but the play here, the strat, is the Dems back this POS where he beats more moderate Republicans. With him going against their longtime gal in November, the thought is people will be so disgusted by this clown they won't vote or they will vote Dem.?

Maybe I'm obtuse, but the play here, the strat, is the Dems back this POS where he beats more moderate Republicans. With him going against their longtime gal in November, the thought is people will be so disgusted by this clown they won't vote or they will vote Dem.?
You nailed it on the head. I’ve been reading a number of articles that say there is quite a bit of democratic infighting about the strategy.

Last edited:
Pre-season Alabama: Okay, we send some of our best recruits and current players to Carolina. The Gamecocks take the SEC East, we're guaranteed a victory in the Sugar Bowl, then we play for a national championship.
Some poor bastard in the meeting: What about Georgia, don't they have a vote?
'Bama: Uhhh, someone get this guy out of here!

Last edited:
A poser is a poser is poser. Fuck them all. Their party shouldn't matter, nor their ethnicity, their sex, sexual orientation, religion, or whatever box(exs) one prefers. A poser is an absolute bag of shit who should be loaded into a cannon and fired into the sun.

I also cannot respect someone who, when confronted with poserdom, defends a shit bag. Fuck all of them.

How does someone get that far, this late without having this be known? Do they not vet candidates at all? I'd think this would be a week 1, day 1 kind of thing: has the candidate been convicted of any major felonies, does any claimed service record check out, etc.

How does someone get that far, this late without having this be known? Do they not vet candidates at all? I'd think this would be a week 1, day 1 kind of thing: has the candidate been convicted of any major felonies, does any claimed service record check out, etc.
Most people tend to simply believe what they are told. And many people, including other vets, are loathe to press for details for various reasons.

Additionally, sometimes these things start off 100% accurate (if misleading) and go from there. For example, SEN Blumenthal could 100% accurately claim that he was a "Vietnam era" veteran. Sketchy, but not a flat-out lie. Then someone who either doesn't know the difference, or wants to deliberately misrepresent, changes it to "Vietnam veteran." And by that point you have to live the lie... until you get caught.

Same could have happened in this case. He "supported the Afghan War" from Qatar or wherever, then either he or someone on his team turns that into "Afghanistan veteran," and he didn't have the intestinal fortitude to correct it. And now, correctly, he's out on his ass. I would like that to happen to more politicians.

A lot of people just don't understand the differences like we do. I had to correct my sister once when she told people we were talking to that I was "in the Special Forces." No, I'm an intel officer in a Special Forces unit. Those are two very different things. We understand that, but a lot of civilians just don't.

I enjoy the company (real life and virtual) of military types. I grew up Air Force and am proud of my service with the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, but I try my damndest to keep from giving anyone the impression that I'm a veteran of any kind (let alone some sort of hero, which I ain't). I wear a camo shirt when the weather permits (I like all the pockets) buy I don't have one bit of insignia, not even a name tab. That kind of stuff is for people who've earned the right to wear them. Of course, those who did serve, but exaggerate their service are another kettle of fish and I'm happy to let other veterans pile on to them, although I will chalk that up as a real downgrade of character.

A lot of people just don't understand the differences like we do. I had to correct my sister once when she told people we were talking to that I was "in the Special Forces." No, I'm an intel officer in a Special Forces unit. Those are two very different things. We understand that, but a lot of civilians just don't.
Me, literally every time I'm asked who I served with: 20th Special Forces Group, I wasn't a Green Beret, I did their computers.

It's not that hard, why do so many people either lie or let others assume that because you were with the unit, you did whatever the unit is famous for?

For those that actually served, but lie about their service, you know better. No mercy.

Most people tend to simply believe what they are told. And many people, including other vets, are loathe to press for details for various reasons.

Additionally, sometimes these things start off 100% accurate (if misleading) and go from there. For example, SEN Blumenthal could 100% accurately claim that he was a "Vietnam era" veteran. Sketchy, but not a flat-out lie. Then someone who either doesn't know the difference, or wants to deliberately misrepresent, changes it to "Vietnam veteran." And by that point you have to live the lie... until you get caught.

Same could have happened in this case. He "supported the Afghan War" from Qatar or wherever, then either he or someone on his team turns that into "Afghanistan veteran," and he didn't have the intestinal fortitude to correct it. And now, correctly, he's out on his ass. I would like that to happen to more politicians.

Now that I'm working some with socom and the school house, it's interesting what my colleagues say about me ("He is working for the Green berets". That's what my boss says). I am very aware of semantics and language, I don't want to misrepresent to anyone.

Back