POTUS assassination attempt foiled

Aunt Tifa is in the narrative. I believe they may have been validated as an terrorist faction.
@MikeDelta why not a discussion thread?

Aunt Tifa is in the narrative. I believe they may have been validated as an terrorist faction.
@MikeDelta why not a discussion thread?

Def a discussion. PMing you...welp looks like I can’t PM you. Anyway, it just seems like too much ‘white intel’ out there, especially with the name of the agent

@DC Unless of course it was intentional and we’re doing that thing we make privates do when enemy is in the area. I posted your article in the ANTIFA forum. Perfect timing for your post!

Interesting. OAN is a news only agency and well trusted.

I’m going to do some searching on this now. This is pretty big news I’d say. Also, I don’t think it’s beyond the realm of reason that there has been many similar efforts that are either monitored or have been thwarted. Why is this this particular attempt making the news? See what I mean?

Why I posted it here. When it came out no other news outlet was talking about it. I think because of the recent mob talk from the left this may be a reason to stomp out all left mob organizations.

I found this late last nite. Fox is the online Inquirer now days.

He is the Special Agent in charge of the PPD. No reason not to name him, he does a lot of their press releases.

Yes, actually thought of that after I posted; shouldn’t comment while I’m doing cardio.

He is the Special Agent in charge of the PPD. No reason not to name him, he does a lot of their press releases.

What really got on my radar the most is 1) Why isn't this bigger news (more outlets) 2) Why this particular incident? It's not beyond the realm of reason that this is not the first time we've encountered knowledge of this sort of thing.

What really got on my radar the most is 1) Why isn't this bigger news (more outlets) 2) Why this particular incident? It's not beyond the realm of reason that this is not the first time we've encountered knowledge of this sort of thing.

Great questions, I don’t know but I had the same thought on point 2.

That's a pretty vague article, to say the least.

Wonder if this is the "attempt" in the Phillipines that was actually documented in the National Geographic program on the Secret Service that aired last night (interesting show btw)?
Channel Homepage

The article came out last evening as well right around the time show aired. Was NG their source?

I imagine this happens somewhat regularly at some level.

Last edited:
That's a pretty vague article, to say the least.

Wonder if this is the "attempt" in the Phillipines that was actually documented in the National Geographic program on the Secret Service that aired last night (interesting show btw)?
Channel Homepage

The article came out last evening as well right around the time show aired. Was NG their source?

I imagine this happens somewhat regularly at some level.

It was. The Daily Beast link I provided up there earlier said so, and so did the daily caller

Back