Presidential Debate, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
YLm5EBYl.jpg

First impressions...

Clinton answered the question well.
Trump is calm and collected and focused on the original question.

Both started pretty well and sounded professional with very little in the way of digs.

Clinton needs to be fact checked on her statement about Planned Parenthood. The only part that was actually put in front of Congress was the defunding of the abortion side of PP, not the womens' clinics other functions. Trump, in the first debate, specifically stated that some of PP functions are good (exactly what Hillary just said) and was attacked by all of the other candidates on that.

Imagine if all the debates were like this. Hell, imagine if the whole campaign was like this?!

Actually laying out points, defending positions coherently without attacking each other's person...

Imagine if all the debates were like this. Hell, imagine if the whole campaign was like this?!

Actually laying out points, defending positions coherently without attacking each other's person...

You shut up with ideas like that!

So far Trump is doing well. He seems far more poised.

You shut up with ideas like that!

So far Trump is doing well. He seems far more poised.
They're both doing well, actually.

I agree with @compforce and the need for the PP fact check, but (just like the rest of this campaign) this is surreal.

Where was this the last 2 debates? Actually answering questions and stating their policies/positions. Insanity!

This was just posted on the other board I follow. He's serious by the way.

I immediately thought of @TLDR20 and wanted to reply with a, "Come on man" but that would end up getting me flamed for the rest of the night as a Hillary supporter. :wall:

84D64D22-DECC-42AF-AAD0-205EE7A25581_zpsrto8wy4z.jpeg

This was just posted on the other board I follow. He's serious by the way.

I immediately thought of @TLDR20 and wanted to reply with a, "Come on man" but that would end up getting me flamed for the rest of the night as a Hillary supporter. :wall:

84D64D22-DECC-42AF-AAD0-205EE7A25581_zpsrto8wy4z.jpeg

Wow, total filter job...thank God!

Whoa- "millions of people have been deported under Obama".

I have to believe, simply with the logistical strain that would take, that is not a correct statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back