Random (but real) Picture Thread

This is from yesterday when my ten year old, who lives with his dad, shot a .22 for the first time, and then asked if he washed his hands really well, could he hold the new baby cousin who is now three weeks old. I think little kids holding babies are adorable in general, but I'm glad he waited 3 weeks, and his prone is pretty cute too. I'm bias though. 🤣received_253353335801571.jpegreceived_670116617122414.jpeg

Action shot of me, at Ft. Bragg ( not Ft. Liberty), 1995. Lol
View attachment 39609

That was when @Muppet was training to be a spear-man. Looks like a stretcher but actually an airborne training spear, rolled in canvas to weigh it down. Most people don’t know this but the famed Spearmen of the 82nd, nicknamed “The Jabbers”, were an elite unit, augmenting a parachute infantry company’s organic weapons with a unique and deadly capability.

That was when @Muppet was training to be a spear-man. Looks like a stretcher but actually an airborne training spear, rolled in canvas to weigh it down. Most people don’t know this but the famed Spearmen of the 82nd, nicknamed “The Jabbers”, were an elite unit, augmenting a parachute infantry company’s organic weapons with a unique and deadly capability.

Will you write my memoirs bro?

Back