Random (but real) Picture Thread

My best friend, former co-worker and groomsman gave me this for belated bday gift. We finally linked up for breakfast. I'm a Thomas Jefferson fan. Can you guess my favorite quote?

Attachments

• 20221028_111153.jpg
    20221028_111153.jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20221028_111236.jpg
    20221028_111236.jpg
    930.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20221028_111244.jpg
    20221028_111244.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 14
My best friend, former co-worker and groomsman gave me this for belated bday gift. We finally linked up for breakfast. I'm a Thomas Jefferson fan. Can you guess my favorite quote?

"Fuck it; what could go wrong?" First draft, Declaration of Independence

My favorite Jefferson quote "It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

"Fuck it; what could go wrong?" First draft, Declaration of Independence

My favorite Jefferson quote "It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

That's a great one. I have a book from Colonial Williamsburg that has all TJ quotes.

Funny story. When Maria and I stayed there a few years back, we stayed in the market square kitchen, a little building behind a tavern. Kitchens were little rooms/apartments that were rented then. TJ stayed there during his time at William and Mary.

I was all stoked. Then, I realize that 99.9 percent of CW is rebuilt, my emotions were raw. Maria laughed at me.

Still, love it there. I'd work there as a blacksmith/leathersmith.

That's a great one. I have a book from Colonial Williamsburg that has all TJ quotes.

Funny story. When Maria and I stayed there a few years back, we stayed in the market square kitchen, a little building behind a tavern. Kitchens were little rooms/apartments that were rented then. TJ stayed there during his tike at William and Mary.

I was all stoked. Then, I realize that 99.9 percent of CW is rebuilt, my emotions were raw. Maria laughed at me.

Still, love it there. I'd work there as a blacksmith/leathersmith.

I have family in Gloucester, very close to there. I have not been with my own family but went many times as a kid and young adult (and of course, Busch Gardens!). As a young kid Colonial Williamsburg held no interest, but when I got older and interested in history, it definitely did.

Back