Random (but real) Picture Thread

Day work yesterday, night dude called out, I picked it up with a longtime partner/friend and a medic student.

24 hours, handful of accidents, 2 legit heart attacks, a 16 male in projects that ran from po-lice and got thumped, a bunch other nonsense, I'm torched. Hour to go.

View attachment 41093
Get some @Muppet ! You give people the best shot at surviving, if possible, when it counts! Grateful for you! Hopefully you're sleeping now!

Day work yesterday, night dude called out, I picked it up with a longtime partner/friend and a medic student.

24 hours, handful of accidents, 2 legit heart attacks, a 16 male in projects that ran from po-lice and got thumped, a bunch other nonsense, I'm torched. Hour to go.

View attachment 41093

Did they have to special order that bucket to fit your melon? :ROFLMAO:

Did they have to special order that bucket to fit your melon? :ROFLMAO:

Funny fucker. Lol.

Real story though. Director of paramedics ordered new helmets.

Conversation with her and I.
Her: don't take offense but, do you have a mongoloid head like my husband or can I order you a normal helmet?
Me: what the fuck jess! Lol. Normal.
Her: um, ok?
Me: I feel this is a hostile work environment. Lol

Last edited:
I've had Giordano's and I like it. They were supposed to open up a Lou Malnati's around my area this year but still hasn't happened yet. I'm a Western NY'er who loves the heavy dough pizzas. :p

edit:spelling

My wife is from Buffalo, she's very discerning about pizza. Me, I've never met a pizza I didn't like. I have family who own a pizza restaurant; when I visit that's all I eat.

My wife is from Buffalo, she's very discerning about pizza. Me, I've never met a pizza I didn't like. I have family who own a pizza restaurant; when I visit that's all I eat.

I can appreciate and recognize a quality pizza BUT they are all good enough to make me fat.

I can appreciate and recognize a quality pizza BUT they are all good enough to make me fat.

My family with the pizza shop is in Gulfport, Mississippi. When I was in Navy officer school in Pensacola, on a weekend liberty I drove over to visit (about 4 hours). All I ate was pizza. Well, we did catch some fresh seafood on my cousin's boat, but aside from that one meal, just pizza. The following Monday morning I weighed in, gained 2 pounds. I had a gutful of delicious carbolicious dough sitting in my gut.

New Year’s resolution of some type?
I have psoriasis. There’s a small patch on both my knees but not having red meat is supposed to help clear it (plus I’m also cutting alcohol) so I’m going to give it a try. I live in a port town with plentiful fresh seafood so I’m going to switch to that as my primary source of protein (with chicken too). I’m not looking to be a vegetarian, and maybe I only last a few weeks, but hopefully changing my diet helps clear it and then I can cheat every so long often. If it doesn’t help, I’ll be coming back up to Tuscany and getting another Florentine steak.

Back