Random (but real) Picture Thread

@Ooh-Rah Thanks! It is such a great chair. I got the ottoman too as it was in stock in my leather selection. A little pricey but it's so comfy! Worth every penny!

@Ooh-Rah and @Zelda just a counterpoint to my 'spensive chair splurge, I found these antique bar stools posted online. The shop had a pipe burst and they were going out of business. I saw them posted on their Facebook page. They originally wanted $125 for the pair. I got them for $68 bucks. Super cute and way sturdy to boot. ;)
20230118_175539~2.jpg

@Ooh-Rah and @Zelda just a counterpoint to my 'spensive chair splurge, I found these antique bar stools posted online. The shop had a pipe burst and they were going out of business. I saw them posted on their Facebook page. They originally wanted $125 for the pair. I got them for $68 bucks. Super cute and way sturdy to boot. ;)
View attachment 41571
Those have great lines too! I love the detail. Awesome find!

The crew! Back in day, I'm wearing the pub cap, my best friend/bro, Kenny is 3rd from right. The second from right dude is not acting the fool, he's family and has cerebral palsy.

Kenny took his life in 2016. Miss my bro. Dude in orange shirt was holding his balls, we were ball tapping him prior for acting the fool in the station.

20141023_202858.jpg

This, guy, a hard dick. Is, and as far as I know, still a doc in a large urban Philly ER/trauma center.

Former Platoon Leader in the 82nd, 504th PIR, went to Iraq. One day, he noticed my forearm ink (jump wings with 2/325 ), ask questions, great dude.

He had gotten lymphoma a few years back, lost touch with him, heard he was doing well.

20180115_201047.jpg

Back