Random (but real) Picture Thread

@Muppet

My dad's engine company, White Plains NY Fire Dept, 1940, before he joined the Army. Their truck was 19 years old at that time but in pristine condition, a 1921 American LaFrance Pumper.

View attachment 41801

In 1962 he was a captain in a volunteer company. The local paper was doing a story on them and took this photo. They made him put on all the bling. After it got in the paper, his buds gave him so much shit about it. "Hey Wes, who ya callin?" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 41802

Old school smoke eater!

Last night, first hot day/night, natives were restless, 1 old man, a Korean War vet, officer (full bird type), very drunk/chronic/PTS, wife could not get him in from porch.

Helped get him in with some Army rapport, called veterans crisis holiness to see if we can get wife some assistance.

Then, car vs 2 utility poles in protects, snapped both poles, wires down, 23 female tried to commit suicide, did not work.

This pic was at a local firehouse just on border of Philly, rookie firefighter familiarize with our stuff.

20230413_190124.jpg

“Hello Philly operator? Some baldheaded prick in truck 358–2 just flipped me off and told me to go fuck myself and then told me to dry my twat out with sandpaper because I was wearing a mask in my car by myself!”

At the apothecary, this lady with Karen haircut walks out, mask on. To be fair, you can't tell but it's hazy as fuck here.

Wildfires from Canada and across the river in Jersey has it smelling like a camp fire, love it.

Anyway, she walks out with mask on, presumably to slow the curve inside the store and to prevent smoke from outside.

Then, mask comes down, smokes the cancer dick. You can't make this up....

20230607_170312.jpg

At the apothecary, this lady with Karen haircut walks out, mask on. To be fair, you can't tell but it's hazy as fuck here.

Wildfires from Canada and across the river in Jersey has it smelling like a camp fire, love it.

Anyway, she walks out with mask on, presumably to slow the curve inside the store and to prevent smoke from outside.

Then, mask comes down, smokes the cancer dick. You can't make this up....

View attachment 42433

I wonder what kind of odds the bookies are giving to guess if that person posts pronouns on Fakebrook and votes for democrats?

Back