Random Thoughts from an Old Support Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that such a thoughtful, meaningful and very relevant post like this one has been derailed this way. Such an ignorant argument that completely missed Free's point and reinforced the stereotype he was trying to prevent with his lessons learned. Complete buzzkill.

Profile says last seen was 27 May.

Wonder if he's a Troll who starts shit and runs?
Now it says May 28.

Dude has 1.5k posts on MPNet and has a YouTube channel so, yeah, I agree -- he was probably "testing the waters" to see what all you SOF type's reactions would be over here.

Mod Edit: remove the video links when quoting posts.

I assume that is him.

He certainly runs. Kind of like the pistol segment. Even the "pros" have their bad moments.

Sorry for bumping this up. But he is likely more than just A troll, but a poser as well.

PM

Definitely "advanced combat training". :-"

I assume that is him.

He certainly runs. Kind of like the pistol segment. Even the "pros" have their bad moments.

Sorry for bumping this up. But he is likely more than just A troll, but a poser as well.

PM

Most Pro's would re-shoot the segment, and maybe add checking the pistol into the segment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been pretty busy of late, but I have returned. I see that a old video that I posted trying out left hand shooting has been found, so let me enlighten some of you about it. I was TESTING using my left given that I'm left eye dominate. I have been a right hand shooter for all my life, so I was testing how it would feel going lefty. I see the lovely criticism about me not re-shooting the segment or whatever, but why would I re-shoot a video where I'm only testing out left hand shooting (Did any of you not catch the "Man, I fucked that up" at the end)? It is not an instructional video nor was it posted to show how much of a bad ass I am, just a fun time at the range and I was testing out my camera. All the shit about being a "pro" and what not means very little because I know what training I have had and the things I have done, so whatever. The pistol not having a round chambered was the way I was running the gun that day, but I simply forgot since I usually would have had one round chambered, but since I was testing out the left hand shooting, I wanted to be on the safe side, so why be ashamed of that? Not a big deal at all and I'm glad you guys liked it. ;)

As far as the "poser" comments are concerned, I have already been verified by this site and that is all that matters. I got stuff to back up everything I have said and the awards and badges to go with it. Very proud of my service, so it don't matter what any of you think. You can do all the searching you want about me by using "bugkill" in Google, but the bottom line is that you will NEVER prove me to be a poser because I'M NOT ONE and DON'T EVER HAVE TO BE since I have no desire to be something that I'm not and I don't hold ANY other Soldier, Marine, Airman, or Sailor above myself (unless you are one of my troops). My career is mine and mine alone, and I'm 100% satisfied with it, not sure about some of you on here though.

The gang banger comment by Kraut783 speaks to his idiocy because the way one dresses (I'm assuming that he was talking about my friend who happens to be a Navy veteran) does not make you a gang banger, it is your actions and the way you live your life that does. Then again, I'm pretty much wasting my time trying to educate someone who would blindly throw that word around since the video did not feature a drive by or any conversation whatsoever about gang banging, so it is obviously a personal problem that Kraut has to fix himself, so good luck to him on that.

As far as being considered a "prick" for taking pride in my work while in SF, I won't back down from that because I disrespected no one on this site. Everything I said was how I viewed my service and my response was to this ridiculous idea that support troops are "second class" citizens in the unit. I made the statements that I wanted to make on this issue and I left it at that, no need to repeat it because it is what it is. You guys have your opinions and I have mine, no harm in any of that. I was gone for a while because I was living life and I'm sure many of you can relate to that, so all the talk about banning me or that I was troll was totally uncalled for. This is a forum and I understand that there are times when people show up on certain ones to make trouble, but I can assure you that I'm not one of them and what I wrote proves that. It's all good though because I have no feelings about anything or anyone on this site, so why would I fuck with any of you?

Y'all be easy.

It's all good though because I have no feelings about anything or anyone on this site, so why would I fuck with any of you?

If you think for one second you get to stomp in here, rail on about who knows what, cathartically spew off your nonsense as if you're saying it in the mirror, pumping yourself up for a big high school football game, and cap it off with what I quoted above, you're insane.

You obviously do care what people think, you care how you're perceived, and the comments here hit a note with you. If this wasn't true, you wouldn't have taken so much time out of your busy schedule of life living (we get it; you said it 4 times) to rebut and clear whatever name it is you think you have.

I don't care who you used to be, what you've done, or what your opinion is. You appear to be a clown, and you are as good as your last game. By my count, your last game involved being a douche here on the board. Your good credit from any past deeds has been spent.

I am highly recommending to the admins that you are banned from the site. Have a great day.

Thread locked.

I had to go back through all of your old posts to refresh my memory, but yeah I remember you. I didn't think you were going to last long here.

Couple of points before you go- first of all, you weren't banned; if you had been banned you wouldn't have been able to make yet another ridiculous post on this thread, or to complain to Polar Bear via private message that you had been banned. Second, in that same message you sent to PB you also said you had been verified here on the site. You have NOT been verified; no one here vouched for you or said your claims were validated, that's why the little tag under name said "unverified." We gave you a chance to get vetted, but you chose instead to complain to an admin and make yet another embarrassing post here.

You have a poor understanding of how things work both on sites like ours and in SF units, and from your posts here and videos elsewhere, you represent the support side of SOF very badly. I can see why you're not longer in a SOF unit. Best of luck to you in your interaction with other SOF-themed web sites.

Oh yeah one more thing, in case you were wondering, NOW you're banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back