Ronda Rousey- best MMA Fighter Ever?

PM sent.

And I've never had to any pull-ups. All the pull-ups I've done are because I wanted to do them.

Last edited:
Whatever ^"this"^ is should probably stay in the PM realm. Go Fight Club offline.

Back to Ronda Rousey, Bernie Sanders supporter, fallen idol, and former champion.

This young lady is turning into a colossal pain-in-the ass.

UFC star Ronda Rousey BANS questions about fighting with Mike Amor

...But moments before sitting down, she sent her PR representative to make sure Amor knew any questions about fighting were off the agenda.
And the Australian journalist was warned she would walk out if he broke the rules and tried to discuss fights with the fighter.

'If you ask those questions, the interview is done,” the PR rep is heard saying on a clip filmed by Channel 7 just moments before Rousey sat down to talk.
Amor was suitably incredulous, replying: 'She’s a fighter! That’s like asking me to do a story about basketball and not asking about basketball.'

Understandably, Amor's final on-air report was scathing about the demands from Rousey and her people.

In other news...Holly ain't so Jolly, gets choked the F out...

Miesha Tate beats Holly Holm at UFC by choking her unconcious

31E99AA100000578-3478773-Tate_locked_in_the_rear_naked_choke_in_the_final_minutes_of_a_cl-m-48_1457246123607.jpg

Last edited:
That was a serious "lights out" moment. I like Holly's personality, but to be honest, I liked both of them so I didn't really care who won.

Congratulations to Miesha for her efforts!

Rousey's text to White following that was beyond stupid. Miesha was losing 3-1, she had to finish by knockout. Holly believed she could get her off because of how strong she is...that time it didn't happen. Remember, Ronda didn't take Holly down once, every one of them was defended. Holm and Tate Rematch would be solid. McGregor was dumb jumping two weight classes...but he fought pretty well and even had the fight for a moment.

Damn it.

I was hoping for more
-bad movie remakes
-racy photo shoots
-not handling fame well

In time, in time...

Damn it.

I was hoping for more
-bad movie remakes
-racy photo shoots
-not handling fame well

In time, in time...

I don't think she is hot. Like Danica Patrick and Olivia Munn, I think they are hot because they are in weird nerd fantasies.

Rousey can be pretty...but I think she's going to be like her boyfriend and go on a massive losing streak, losing breeds losing.

Despite being a fan of hers and reading her book, I think I agree with you. That last fight of his was something else..... and it's not far fetched to think that he's her training partner.

Yah, and Nunez is no chump. Tons of ring rust, no longer training with the same people/camps, devastating losses behind her- I think Nunez wins and Rousey doesn't fight again.

Nunez might hit harder than Holly. If Nunez doesn't gas out, Ronda could be in big trouble. I'm excited to watch Ronda's return.

Back