SEAL Check + Children In Possible Danger

FORAC,

Double check the entire spelling of the individual in question and verify the name.

BTW, VeriSeal is no longer in service. :2c:

While we're at it, is this him?

JPCirone.jpg

Classic pedosmile.

Examples:
pedosmile1.jpg
debra_lafave2.jpg
edward_claire_reisch2.jpg

I have alerted NCIS.

They instructed not to talk to local/state police until they look into it.
The reason they gave me was "he's a Department of Navy employee, and GS's fall under us."

Will update when more comes to light.

I've received many PM's 'over there' concerning this individual.

He is not going away and neither will we.

Best of luck with the authorities. Keep us posted.

Yeah, keep us posted! I would love this to be a false alarm! I don't want to condemn him until the facts are revealed!

Then, well....... !!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

- NCIS was alerted. No punitive action against him so far.

- I had not heard from the parents of the kids in question since that weekend. Today I was made aware that he has threatened to throw people's kids in jail, if their parents don't "shut up and stop questioning my past". He's clearly self conscious and scared that someone has/will expose him as a fraud.

- More and more parents pulled their kids out. Upon doing so, many of them were told to "watch out" and that they, too, could be arrested. One of the parents works for USAID, and the mother for the World Bank, and is considering a lawsuit.

- The parents were also told to question my service in the military, which infuriated me at first. Then I remembered he's a douchebag...who does this guy think he is? Matlock? Jack Bauer?

- He told the parents he would arrest me if he ever saw me again, and he had used his influence within the organization to blacklist me from joining it (this was pointless, because I was disgusted by what I saw and had no intention of affiliating with the program after all that.) It's laughable and sad all at the same time.

- More complaints/witnesses of him trying to seduce kids surfaced after some parents reached out to me...I forwarded those claims on to NCIS. I made an effort to be as factual as possible. Even though it makes me mad everytime I think about him trying to hook up with kids.

Awaiting further instructions from the NSW/mod folks here and elsewhere. The next "drill" is this Saturday and Sunday (June 6th and 7th) at the Washington Navy Yard at 8th and O street.

Razor Baghdad,
PM inbound.

Be cautious on this.

It sounds as if there is no doubt that this guy may be a bit unfit for this position, however unless you can prove he attempted to seduce or have touched children in unnatural way's you could be setting yourself up for a huge liable slander suit. Just sayin.

Are their presently children and parents of those children that are willing to testify to his behavior ? How many of the children have actually told their parents that he "touched them" or attempted to "seduce" them ? How hard is the evidence at this point to avoid getting yourself in the middle of the court system ?? Assuming that's what you desire.

It's one thing to bust him out for having claimed that he was a SEAL and had been shot in Haiti, but it's another to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is in fact a pediphile. Unless he has past charges agains't him for this same behavior ??

I would be careful here and I'm not sure what he means by "having the kids arrested" or "arresting you" :uhh:

He's obviously attempting to bait and switch by suggesting they "look into your military background"

Just my .02 But, I'd like to see this guy taken out of the loop since their are enough to back you and your charges and theirs (parents/Children)

I'm no professional here but, I see a classic pedosmile. It's a shame douchebags have to ruin what is probably an otherwise good youth program. I was in CAP as a kid though and always thought the Sea Cadets were super gay.

Kudos for reporting this clown. I wouldn't personally forward secondhand accusations though. I think that giving the NCIS contact info the the involved parents might be a better idea. Good luck.

... (this was pointless, because I was disgusted by what I saw and had no intention of affiliating with the program after all that.) It's laughable and sad all at the same time...

Please don't judge the organization by one scumbag.

The Sea Cadet program out here in Seattle is a fine organization that does an awful lot of work for the community.

If this lowlife is rousted from his position, that program is going to need people who will pick up the pieces and reestablish the reputation of the group. You sound like the right kind of person to do just that. ;)

LL

Nothing to take away from what LL said (she makes a great point), but as a father and hearing what’s gone on there. I would not allow my daughter to join or maintain membership with an branch of an organization that allowed this to go on. If this has come to light I can guarantee it has come up before and was avoided or not properly looked into. That is unacceptable for me and not something I would expose my daughter to.

I know that I cannot shield my daughter from everything, but I do have a responsibility to protect her from possible dangers and or safety issues.

How many others have conducted them selves this way?
How was this guy vetted, who allowed him in the program?
Who associated with him?
How many past cases like this have been brought up?
If this was allowed to happen, what else is being allowed to happen?

All questions I would need answers to, before making a decision on my daughters attendance.:2c:

... All questions I would need answers to, before making a decision on my daughters attendance.:2c:

Oh, I agree with you, JAB. I'd watch what/how this incident is dealt with before I'd let a child into that particular branch of the organization.

Unfortunately, ALL youth organizations have problems like this, which is why parents just can't dump their kids on a group. The parents should take an active role so they can ascertain the moral fitness of the other adults their children will be working with. ;)

LL

Please don't judge the organization by one scumbag.

The Sea Cadet program out here in Seattle is a fine organization that does an awful lot of work for the community.

If this lowlife is rousted from his position, that program is going to need people who will pick up the pieces and reestablish the reputation of the group. You sound like the right kind of person to do just that. ;)

LL

I had no exposure to it prior to now.

Agreed. :)

If all these are proven true, I hope this slimeball rots in hell. Everytime i see his pic on this thread, I'm reminded of the teacher my class got canned back in 6th grade for feeling up one of my classmates.

Are their presently children and parents of those children that are willing to testify to his behavior ?

Yes.

How many of the children have actually told their parents that he "touched them" or attempted to "seduce" them?

How hard is the evidence at this point to avoid getting yourself in the middle of the court system ?? Assuming that's what you desire.

I'm cool with that. He's a doucebag.

FORAC.....you seriously need to contact me ASAP.....ASAP........ASAP.....

This investigation is rolling hard and the 'missing link' is you.

I'm being called by NCIS DC to confirm your story.....

Don't leave me hanging.....

You have my number. :cool:;)

I'm not sure where to start.

His name is Joseph P. Cirone.

I bring it to the attention of SS (specifically ShadowSpear types in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area) because of the implications here.

1) he is a civilian employee with the Department of the Navy and is in charge of the Public Affairs Office for the CNO and some parts of the USMC.

2) claims to have been and still be employed by federal law enforcement task force

3) claims he was Secret Service PPD and "designed security details for the President".

4) claims he was a SEAL (no mention of which Team), attended BUD/S and he "was shot in Haiti".

5) claims he was Coast Guard Auxiliary following his "service with the Teams."

6) claims he served in Haiti, Afghanistan and Panama.

7) "high ranking" adult member of a youth military organization (the Naval Sea Cadet program) under the premise of the previous claims. He is directly in charge of other possible frauds and fellow servicemembers/veterans' children on a regular basis.

Please advise on how best to proceed. Whether it is handled by DC-area NSW guys or otherwise. But it's pretty bad.

Straight out of the gate he sounds like a complete poser to me. Unless it was before 1992, he wasn't shot in Haiti or I'd know about it.

I've got buds who are still tied in out there and can pull the necessary plug. Shoot me a PM with any info you have and I'll get it into the right hands.

Did the right thing and spent the last 3 weeks working with NCIS to get this douchebag. Now NCIS is saying they can't do anything because other people in the cadet program won't come forward...lame and sad.

Can't he still be prosecuted under the Stolen Valor Act? Unfortunate that no one wants to come forward in regards to the predatory behavior but it would be nice to nail this asshole for whatever you can. :2c:

Can't he still be prosecuted under the Stolen Valor Act? Unfortunate that no one wants to come forward in regards to the predatory behavior but it would be nice to nail this asshole for whatever you can. :2c:

That's what I asked the very nice NCIS agent :D She was very passionate about going after him.

Not sure why people didn't step up when they needed to say something. I'm with you on the Stolen Valor Act, at a bare minimum this fucker needs to see the inside of a cell where bigger dudes touch him like he tries to touch kids. :2c:

Fuck that makes me mad :mad:

I hope this guy can get nailed. Since he was posing as a SEAL then I think the SEALs should dole out his punishment. I am sure you guys can come up with some creative ways to take care of this pedophile!

Back