SEAL Check + Children In Possible Danger

FORAC

Touches the flame
Unverified
I'm not sure where to start.

His name is Joseph P. Cirone.

I bring it to the attention of SS (specifically ShadowSpear types in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area) because of the implications here.

1) he is a civilian employee with the Department of the Navy and is in charge of the Public Affairs Office for the CNO and some parts of the USMC.

2) claims to have been and still be employed by federal law enforcement task force

3) claims he was Secret Service PPD and "designed security details for the President".

4) claims he was a SEAL (no mention of which Team), attended BUD/S and he "was shot in Haiti".

5) claims he was Coast Guard Auxiliary following his "service with the Teams."

6) claims he served in Haiti, Afghanistan and Panama.

7) "high ranking" adult member of a youth military organization (the Naval Sea Cadet program) under the premise of the previous claims. He is directly in charge of other possible frauds and fellow servicemembers/veterans' children on a regular basis.

Please advise on how best to proceed. Whether it is handled by DC-area NSW guys or otherwise. But it's pretty bad.

I would bring this subject matter up with VeriSEAL first.

Casually ask for his BUD/S class # and who his swim buddy was. If able, also ask who the "Iron Man" and the "Fire in the Gut" awards where presented to in his graduating class.

Don't make him think it's an official inquiry, but rather just two people talking about his service. ;) Maybe over some beers ?

FORAC,

Double check the entire spelling of the individual in question and verify the name.

BTW, VeriSeal is no longer in service. :2c:

While we're at it, is this him?

JPCirone.jpg

One other thing-if children are in possible danger. what kind of danger are they in (immediate or potential) and if this is so, what supports the suspicions?

If it's based on hearsay, innuendo, pure speculation and rumours, and not substantiated, tread lightly if you go forward. Reason is once a man is accused of such in this day and age, doesn't matter how innocent he is-he will have that stigma attached to him the rest of his life.

With that said, if the danger is real and you believe it to be so, screw the above. Contact the Washngton NCIS Field Office and talk with them, don't just wait on a response here.

If he's working for the NSCC, voluntarily or otherwise, he should have had a BI done on him as well and falls under the jurisdiction of the NCIS.

One other thing-if children are in possible danger. what kind of danger are they in (immediate or potential) and if this is so, what supports the suspicions?

I was asked by some active duty Marines to come help out what he calls the "J3" of his unit (don't ask, I rolled my eyes as that is what I actually did while active duty, I was an ops guy, never a shooter). Over three weekends, I witnessed him trying to sleep with people's kids, ranting and raving about his "time with the Teams in Haiti" and a lot of other stuff that would turn your stomach. The problem is that NSCC (the Sea Cadet program) unlike JROTC, is over the weekend and sometimes in two- to -three week training blocks, so he is alone with kids and can influence them unhindered. Frankly, that scares me. I'm not sure if it's because I have sisters that age (16, 17) or the non-chalant way he claims to be Marcus Luttrell re-incarnated. But I don't like it, I don't respect it, and thus far I haven't seen anything to support his claims. The fact that he's directly in charge of kids welfare, and that the parents trust him to uphold that honorably, irks me. And if he lies about that, who knows what else he's lying about.

With that said, if the danger is real and you believe it to be so, screw the above. Contact the Washngton NCIS Field Office and talk with them, don't just wait on a response here.

If he's working for the NSCC, voluntarily or otherwise, he should have had a BI done on him as well and falls under the jurisdiction of the NCIS.

I believe it warrants NCIS involvement, just because of his war stories claims. I didn't even know what the Sea Cadets WERE until I was exposed to it two weeks ago. I would hope they're not all like him. It was pretty sad.

I really don't know how to proceed. I feel out of my element. I'm not NSW and I don't claim or pretend to be. I have the utmost repsect for those folks and can't believe this guy thinks he can just say this stuff and no one will call him on it. I was privy to lots of cool stuff while I was in the Navy, but I don't run around telling people I was part of [insert numbered Task Force name here]. :rolleyes: :mad:

That's why I brought it to the attention of the board...respectfully, I don't feel this is my lane. Concerned; but not mine to address. His entire stature in the Sea Cadet program is based off his questionable past in the Teams, and Haiti, Afghanistan, the Secret Service, fed time, etc etc etc.

You are NOT out of your lane to DO THE RIGHT THING and protect kids!

You are the best person out there to bring this to someone else's attention because you ARE THE WITNESS to his actions.

As Centermass said, go see NCIS:

Washington Field Office
Washington Navy Yard
Building 200
Washington, DC 20374
(202) 433-3858

You can always ask to speak with someone and pose some hypothetical questions without naming names, such as, "does someone in this role have a BI before they perform this work?"

Above and beyond his claims to his background are his actions towards the kids. If you don't act, who will? Document what you saw in great detail with names of other witnesses, victims, time, date, etc.

If this was your sister involved, wouldn't you want someone else to speak up?

LL

Over three weekends, I witnessed him trying to sleep with people's kids
Just to reinforce the gravity of the situation; as someone who works with children for a living I can tell you that in this state and others it is a felony for an educator or certified coach to have knowledge of a child endangerment situation but not to report it to legal authorities. Please get on top of that situation right away...

I didn't realize veriSEAL was no longer an option. Damn.

May I be so bold as to say that he looks a bit suspicious. Something in the eyes. :uhh:

Just sayin. :D

As he may have several SEAL children under his watch :( , the SEAL community has been asked for verification....not that their children are any more important than anyone else's.

I'll let you know when I know.

Simply verifying that he is not a SEAL is unfortunately not enough in this situation. This guy needs his nuts cut off and fed to him. :confused:

As he may have several SEAL children under his watch :( , the SEAL community has been asked for verification....not that their children are any more important than anyone else's.

I'll let you know when I know.

Simply verifying that he is not a SEAL is unfortunately not enough in this situation. This guy needs his nuts cut off and fed to him. :confused:

For the record, this is his correct name:

Joseph P. Cirone

For what it's worth to anyone reading this.

Youth organizations of any sort are magnets for pedophiles.

LL

No-one named Joseph P. Cirone has ever been a Navy SEAL.

Do not leave it at that, though.

Pursue that motherfucker to the grave. He needs a reckoning.

ETA:

The wheels are spinning next door FORAC.

Youth organizations of any sort are magnets for pedophiles.
Yes they are. That is why prospective teachers and coaches have to submit to state and FBI background checks in order to obtain certification. On a recent job application I had to supply every address where I have lived and every person with whom I resided in a household back to 1975 for a child welfare background check. It was a pain but understandably necessary...

FORAC and any others, please provide updates. I know a frog who is moving to VA, (who has little ones) that may be interested in this. He leaves Monday though so if there is assistance needed on that end let me know this weekend.
However, since he is "outed" on the SEAL scam, I believe this is more on the NCIS. I would go to the NCIS immediately and then immediately to the police, or vice versa. Either way, both need to be involved Yesterday.
I wish I was closer to this bitch ass mofo.

FORAC and any others, please provide updates. I know a frog who is moving to VA, (who has little ones) that may be interested in this. He leaves Monday though so if there is assistance needed on that end let me know this weekend.

I have alerted NCIS.

They instructed not to talk to local/state police until they look into it.
The reason they gave me was "he's a Department of Navy employee, and GS's fall under us."

Will update when more comes to light.

I have alerted NCIS.

They instructed not to talk to local/state police until they look into it.
The reason they gave me was "he's a Department of Navy employee, and GS's fall under us."

Will update when more comes to light.

Like I said.

Glad you got the ball rolling. Better safe than otherwise when it comes to these kids and their families based on what you've said.

Keep us posted without jeopardizing their investigation. Remember this board is viewable by all.

Back