SEAL Stories

I could have sworn we had a thread on Heben. IIRC he did a promotional for a series he was trying to pitch, we panned it, he joined the site, ran his mouth, and immediately got banned. We also later saw him all kitted up and doing used car commercials. And then the "gangbangers shot me" claim that turned out to be a hoax. He went to trial on that but got acquitted or the jury locked or something.

...or maybe I'm thinking of a whole different SEAL.

I could have sworn we had a thread on Heben. IIRC he did a promotional for a series he was trying to pitch, we panned it, he joined the site, ran his mouth, and immediately got banned. We also later saw him all kitted up and doing used car commercials. And then the "gangbangers shot me" claim that turned out to be a hoax. He went to trial on that but got acquitted or the jury locked or something.

...or maybe I'm thinking of a whole different SEAL.
Nope, same douche-nozzle...

You're absolutely right, Mara. I posted on that thread which I distinctly remember because the 'sizzle reel' video he posted had VBSS footage that I was intimately familiar with ripped from various units.

Just spent the past 15 min looking for the thread/posts, and can't find even a hint of them...

I've seen MD's in the field when I was at USAMIIA. That knew how to keep a lower profile than these guys. I go to haiti once or twice a year. It's extremely impoverished but, they aren't stupid there. They would have been better off hiring a couple of tap-taps.

Back