Security Clearance for DUI

Calichamp105

Unverified
I had a "Wet reckless" (like a DUI but a lesser charge) 9 years ago and haven't been in trouble since . Im wondering if it will highly impact my chances of getting security clearance to attend SFAS.

to assist those who might be able to offer a thought -

- are you currently in the military?

- have you asked a recruiter this question?

Signing contract on Tuesday going in as 11x but hoping to apply to sfas as soon as possible. So im asking if I would be denied or ?

Yes I asked my recruiter thats why I couldn't get an 18x contract. He said once your in its a little different. It all depends is what he said really.

Yes I asked my recruiter thats why I couldn't get an 18x contract. He said once your in its a little different. It all depends is what he said really.
Just be ready to go big Army when you graduate. Hopefully you get offered a Ranger or SF contract in basic but it’s been almost 6 years since I was in OSUT, so I have no idea how it’s changed. Just be a good dude and crush PT tests and see what happens.

I had a "Wet reckless" (like a DUI but a lesser charge) 9 years ago and haven't been in trouble since . Im wondering if it will highly impact my chances of getting security clearance to attend SFAS.
I will look into this for you once I return from leave, although I feel an SF/Ranger recruiter would be better suited to answer your question. I just so happen to be in contact with both so I’ll find out for you.

Back